Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Subject of this weeks ScoutNation. He's so, SO much better than Oscar offensively, technically, and is just an all around classy player. Such a shame we sold him. He'd have a field day with Costa in front of him and Hazard beside him. Meanwhile, we'll have Oscar start brilliantly and then fade badly as the season goes on. Don't care how badly it would look for the club, I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

http://youtu.be/dWbuB1U1VMc

But he didnt work out for this club and the tactics/systems we use under this manager.

Under another manager at this club then perhaps a different story.....who would you have though, KdB or Mourinho?

But he didnt work out for this club and the tactics/systems we use under this manager.

Under another manager at this club then perhaps a different story.....who would you have though, KdB or Mourinho?

Rubbish, he worked with the system. He was in a fight with mou

Could perfectly fulfill fabregas' role, until this day I still don't understand why it went wrong for him here.

It's the problem of this day, the media spouts all kinds of crap reasons why he left and the flock just assumes it's truth.

But the real reason is something only he and mou know I guess....

I think KDB will do well wherever he goes . If he does come to the PL we may suffer

This is what I'm concerned about. Would be terrible if he ended up at City especially.

Say City get Sterling and KdB who they've been heavily linked with. Those two playing off of Silva, Yaya, and Agüero would be devastating.

If he leaves Wolfsburg hopefully it's to Bayern or some other non-English club.

This is what I'm concerned about. Would be terrible if he ended up at City especially.

Say City get Sterling and KdB who they've been heavily linked with. Those two playing off of Silva, Yaya, and Agüero would be devastating.

So im guessing that would look something like this.

-----------Fernandinho--------Yaya----------

Sterling-------------KDB----------------Silva

-------------------------Aguero-------------------

Looks great on paper but the phrase too many cooks come to mind, they might drum up a few fancy scorelines but off the ball that lineup will struggle and team balance is vital especially in a league campaign whether the purists like it or not.

Dont worry he wont move to city. Bayern bid got rejected by wolfsburg and they will reject city too.

And wolfsburg super boss Winterkorn is in the board of Bayern. So if he moves, he will move him to bayern

Looks great on paper but the phrase too many cooks come to mind, they might drum up a few fancy scorelines but off the ball that lineup will struggle and team balance is vital especially in a league campaign whether the purists like it or not.

I was thinking Silva at #10 with Kevin on the right and Sterling on the left.

Attacking wise that would be ridiculous but then attack and goal scoring isn't their issue I guess. Yaya & Fernandinho clearly doesn't work.

Still, don't want to see De Bruyne there.

I was thinking Silva at #10 with Kevin on the right and Sterling on the left.

Attacking wise that would be ridiculous but then attack and goal scoring isn't their issue I guess. Yaya & Fernandinho clearly doesn't work.

Still, don't want to see De Bruyne there.

Until City fix up their central midfield issues, it doesn't matter if they buy KDB, Sterling or any other attacking mid

Even their current lineup has struggled for balance, always giving chances to opponents to score against them. Of the five in midfield you named there, only 1 or maybe 2 will/can defend. The rest won't even bother a jot.

My fav non-Chelsea Player. I was crushed when he was sold, and i was one of his biggest fans goin on and on about how amazing he was going to be once he returned from his Werder Bremen Loan spell. But somehow, i know he wasn't gonna last here, it was too good to be true that a young player who was taking his chances either here or via loan was gonna be trusted, especially once JM came.Players like Romeu, Sturridge, and then KDB, all players i had gotten so giddy about, and all of them were sold/loaned EVEN after killing it when they were given opportunities.

Now back to KDB, he is a fantastic talent, always knew he was gonna be something special. There's no need for all the "ginger cunt" posts imo. it didn't work out, and that's that.

what? Why would any professional want to waste time and effort proving himself to JM (again) like he's a youth squad prospect? He's the Star for Wolfsburg, the #2 team in Bundesliga, just set the record for Assists in campaign...but no, proving himself to JM and the Chelsea faithful should be first on his mind.

I'm assuming 'something is already wrong' with Lampard, and Ashley Cole as they schemed to sabotage AVB's tenure here. Clearly, not wanting to perform for him while he was here.

How does he know he wont start? How do YOU know he wont start? All chelsea fans know that one of the 3 midfielders behind the CF is up for grabs.

rubbish eh?

he didnt work with the system at all and as you said was in a fight with mourinho over training etc.

He looked out of place and it wasnt working.

You clearly didnt watch the preseason games.

You clearly didnt watch the preseason games.

I clearly did....but it proves that people shouldnt take pre season that seriously as its mainly about getting players back up to speed with their fitness levels and not about how they look when the team is playing at about 50-75%