Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

If he said he will probably not play in CFC while José is here, it can mean two things - we tend to read it biased!

1. I dont want to be here while José is at CFC

2. I will never be asked there/josé doesnt want me there.

Nowhere in his talk he says he doesnt want to play in a José team anymore.

But hey, observation versus interptetation. [emoji6]

Interviewer: Would you consider playing for Chelsea again while Mourinho's in charge?

KDB: No

CFCfans: ginger cunt, not good enough waah waah

Obviously there's some deeper underlying problem we don't know about. In another interview a few months ago KDB said José never ever talked to him, he said he got ignored 6 months, not only in the team selection but on a personal level.

it's becoming more clear now why it didn't work out with him and Mou

they both have massive egos

The only problem is that when you the best coach in the world you can have a ego... when you are a John Doe it's quite pathetic.

We will see what he can do when he plays for a big team...if any decent team buys him

Interviewer: Would you consider playing for Chelsea again while Mourinho's in charge?

Obviously there's some deeper underlying problem we don't know about. In another interview a few months ago KDB said José never ever talked to him, he said he got ignored 6 months, not only in the team selection but on a personal level.

They had a really bad problem... De Bruyne played like shit.

like him allegedly questioning the training and tactics and sulking when told to wind his neck in.

like his father/agent allegedly repeatedly knocking on the managers door demanding he play.

All strong rumours, but definately a "no smoke without fire" syndrome in his case

like him allegedly questioning the training and tactics and sulking when told to wind his neck in.

like his father/agent allegedly repeatedly knocking on the managers door demanding he play.

All strong rumours, but definately a "no smoke without fire" syndrome in his case

sounds like bullshit to me, never heard those rumours

edit: whatever though, my point is none of us know what went on, not gonna get involved in a pointless discussion again

edit: whatever though, my point is none of us know what went on, not gonna get involved in a pointless discussion again

the manager even hinted at the training regime one whilst KdB was at the club

You're right we don't know. All we do know is he doesn't want to play for Mourinho again which is enough for me to say this kid is a loser.

You're right we don't know. All we do know is he doesn't want to play for Mourinho again which is enough for me to say this kid is a loser.

No! We only know he thinks he'll never play here with Mou in charge. As I said, that knife cuts both ways. Kdb's way and Mou's way. The correlation between those two means causality can go both ways. It doesn't mean 'THE kid is a loser'. That is an awesome logical fallacy tbh. It depends on his frame of reference when he says this. It could very well be he is actually a great kid/talent and he thinks Mou will never give him a place in the team after his past experiences. In how far Mou actually did the opposite and actually tried him out, is a different discussion. All we know is snippets that got out in the press, but they are highly multi-interpretable. To say the least.

Arsenal already have Ozil and Cazorla (even Rosicky) and he's better off playing for Wolfsburg than Liverpool. City maybe, if they keep the 4-2-3-1 shape. I don't know if Utd are in the market for a #10.

He'd be perfect for Juventus in their current system, playing behind Tevez and Morata.

Why would Juve need KDB when they already have like 10 midfielders on that team. Along with the best longball passer in football, (even if he has a year or 2 left).

Juve needs young blood in their backline and the eventual replacement of buffon in the likes of bardi, perin or scuffet.

Why would Juve need KDB when they already have like 10 midfielders on that team. Along with the best longball passer in football, (even if he has a year or 2 left).

Juve needs young blood in their backline and the eventual replacement of buffon in the likes of bardi, perin or scuffet.

In their current system, no one quite suits the #10 role. I don't understand what Pirlo has to do with De Bruyne. Edit: Well, there's Pereyra. He's pretty good but Kevin would be an upgrade.

I think he'd be brilliant for them. When you look at the counter-attacking Juve displayed against Dortmund and Real, Kevin's style would suit them perfectly. He's absolutely deadly on the counter-attack.

In their current system, no one quite suits the #10 role. I don't understand what Pirlo has to do with De Bruyne.

I think he'd be brilliant for them. When you look at the counter-attacking Juve displayed against Dortmund and Real, Kevin's style would suit them perfectly. He's absolutely deadly on the counter-attack.

Tevez can play their 10 as can Vidal and the south american kid.

and Pirlo is their longball maestro and both vidal and pogba aren't too shabby themselves. With pirlo, the whole team goes through him and where does that leave KDB? As 3rd or 4th or 5th option on Juventus?

He would get lost in their team and the same thing that happen at chelsea would happen at juventus. Unless you think Juventus is going to play like wolfsburg and dont give a f about the other side of theball.

Next season dylaba is going there and berardi might come back from loan. Juventus needs young blood in their backline and they are set.

Tevez can play their 10 as can Vidal and the south american kid.

and Pirlo is their longball maestro and both vidal and pogba aren't too shabby themselves. With pirlo, the whole team goes through him and where does that leave KDB? As 3rd or 4th or 5th option on Juventus?

He would get lost in their team and the same thing that happen at chelsea would happen at juventus. Unless you think Juventus is going to play like wolfsburg and dont give a f about the other side of theball.

Next season dylaba is going there and berardi might come back from loan. Juventus needs young blood in their backline and they are set.

Pirlo is one of the most lazy and ineffecitve defenders in the entire sport. Always has been, always will be.

Pirlo is one of the most lazy and ineffecitve defenders in the entire sport. Always has been, always will be.

i know, which is my point.

KDB isn't a workhorse, so, why would Juventus want another player like that when they already have Pirlo. Unless pirlo retires and Pogba is sold, I see no point for KDB to go to Juventus.

Subject of this weeks ScoutNation. He's so, SO much better than Oscar offensively, technically, and is just an all around classy player. Such a shame we sold him. He'd have a field day with Costa in front of him and Hazard beside him. Meanwhile, we'll have Oscar start brilliantly and then fade badly as the season goes on. Don't care how badly it would look for the club, I'd have him back in a heartbeat.