Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Perhaps it was just José being dogmatic again and deciding from the start that he just wasn't a 'Mourinho player', like he did with Mata.

Can't believe we got rid of him in favour of Oscar, who repaid our faith directly afterwards by saving himself for the WC. Now, KDB is just on the brink of becoming world class if he continues this trajectory; I severely doubt Oscar ever will be up there.

We've generally done good business in the past few windows, but there are some mares in there. Namely letting KDB go without a proper chance and buying Cuadrado for some stupid f**king reason. What an absolute waste.

Everyone makes mistakes... (although it was a really stupid one!!!).

But if we wouldn't have negotiated a buy-back clause.... NOW THAT would be unbelievably stupid and naive from our board!!

So far KDB has provided 29 assists (and 15 goals) ... according to kicker.de

- 21 in 33 Bundesliga matches (and 10 goals)
- 2 in 5 DFB-Pokal matches
- 6 in 11 Europa League matches (and 5 goals)

Ribery (2011/12) and Misimovic (2008/09) provided 20 assists.

In 1 more BuLi tie (away to Cologne) and the DFB-Pokal final (against Dortmund), KDB can add to his assists tally.

CFIa04vWMAA0tzF.jpg

Sorry guys, KDB is class - he did it every time he got a stage. Just because he didnt work in blue, doesnt disguise his stats. Also, when you see him play, he is one of those guys that really puts tempo to the game.

Id take the 70-whatever passing rate when so much higher passers stay horizontal and sterile.. Especially when its so effective for a team result! KDB kinda delivers.

Sorry guys, KDB is class - he did it every time he got a stage. Just because he didnt work in blue, doesnt disguise his stats. Also, when you see him play, he is one of those guys that really puts tempo to the game.

Id take the 70-whatever passing rate when so much higher passers stay horizontal and sterile.. Especially when its so effective for a team result! KDB kinda delivers.

True in a role as a creative midfielder, delivering that amount of assists, passing percentage means less and less. You'd want someone in the role of matic to have a high percentage, but 70% for the guy that seems to have a neck to break open defences is something any coach can live with.

• 2 weeks later...

The Belgium international is under contract until 2019 but has been linked with a move away from Werder, but a return to his former side Chelsea is currently not under consideration.

"I think, to be honest, that I would not return to Chelsea as long as he is in charge," the midfielder said.

"I know that I like the Bundesliga, and it always did me good," De Bruyne, who spent the 2012-13 season on loan at Werder Bremen, said. "But I don't fear to return to England, or to play in Spain. I believe I can make it there. You can't compare my time at Chelsea with what is now.""I know that I like the Bundesliga, and it always did me good," De Bruyne, who spent the 2012-13 season on loan at Werder Bremen, said. "But I don't fear to return to England, or to play in Spain. I believe I can make it there. You can't compare my time at Chelsea with what is now."

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2468312/de-bruyne-rules-out-chelsea-return-mourinho-is-in-charge

I just knew the two had a falling out. Doesn't even mention his name. Not that I ever thought he'd come back. Anyway, good luck to him, wherever he ends up.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2468312/de-bruyne-rules-out-chelsea-return-mourinho-is-in-charge

I just knew the two had a falling out. Doesn't even mention his name. Not that I ever thought he'd come back. Anyway, good luck to him, wherever he ends up.

Hopefully he comes to the PL. I want to see what he's all about.

City, United, Arsenal or Liverpool.

Hopefully he comes to the PL. I want to see what he's all about.

City, United, Arsenal or Liverpool.

Arsenal already have Ozil and Cazorla (even Rosicky) and he's better off playing for Wolfsburg than Liverpool. City maybe, if they keep the 4-2-3-1 shape. I don't know if Utd are in the market for a #10.

He'd be perfect for Juventus in their current system, playing behind Tevez and Morata.