Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Things are pointing to Bayern and PSG at the moment. So that is good news for Chelsea imo.

He's going to enjoy riding the bench under Pep and will probably have to do what cavani does and play out of position there

He's going to enjoy riding the bench under Pep and will probably have to do what cavani does and play out of position there

Rumours are that he will be their most expensive transfer ever, so he will get his chance. Not like here ;)

Rumours are that he will be their most expensive transfer ever, so he will get his chance. Not like here ;)

Rumors???

If KDB cannot play for Jose Mourinho, KDB cannot play under Pep. So, bench it is...

Rumors???

If KDB cannot play for Jose Mourinho, KDB cannot play under Pep. So, bench it is...

Fifth best player worldwide according to the most important rating website worldwide (whoscored.com). Mou just didn't give him a fair chance. If he makes a £60M move to Bayern, he will get a decent chance from Pep ;)

Fifth best player worldwide according to the most important rating website worldwide (whoscored.com). Mou just didn't give him a fair chance. If he makes a £60M move to Bayern, he will get a decent chance from Pep ;)

He ran away from Mourinho, he can't last pep.

If you think Mourinho so called tracking back and defensive work on offensive players was something, you should probably understand Pep's philosophy regarding that aka barcelona where everyone pressed like dogs.

He ran away from Mourinho, he can't last pep.

If you think Mourinho so called tracking back and defensive work on offensive players was something, you should probably understand Pep's philosophy regarding that aka barcelona where everyone pressed like dogs.

Just look at his stats. The distance he covers each game is huge, he is/was always one of the top players of the league in most distance covered. Mou didn't like him for other reasons. He always gives his opinion, I think that was by far the biggest problem here.

Barcelona will also try to buy him this summer according to rumours ofcourse, Ariedo Braida (responsible for the Barca transfers) is a big fan of De Bruyne.

Don't think he's a good fit for Barca he'd be better suited in Real's current style. That being said he's certainly talented enough to play for Barca. I suppose I should bring up my post way early in this thread saying that Chelsea would regret losing him as he'd be playing for a top club in 2-3 years.

Don't think he's a good fit for Barca he'd be better suited in Real's current style. That being said he's certainly talented enough to play for Barca. I suppose I should bring up my post way early in this thread saying that Chelsea would regret losing him as he'd be playing for a top club in 2-3 years.

Overrated

Ahead of who? Gotze? Muller? Robben? Ribery? No chance. Bayern's team is already too good him going there is pointless, hes obviously developed into a good player but hes certainly not as good as any of them

He never got his chance here because he wasn't good enough either, which sounds harsh but it is probably right, still surprised he didn't get another loan because Werder Bremen is hardly the best of clubs to come from to go into the Chelsea squad.

Also Wolfsburg have just bottled a 2-0 lead v Hannover...

Ahead of who? Gotze? Muller? Robben? Ribery? No chance. Bayern's team is already too good him going there is pointless, hes obviously developed into a good player but hes certainly not as good as any of them.

As mentioned before: Ribery is on his way out, getting older and slower, only played 15 Bundesliga games this year.

This said, I don't think Kevin is going to Bayern this summer.

As mentioned before: Ribery is on his way out, getting older and slower, only played 15 Bundesliga games this year.

This said, I don't think Kevin is going to Bayern this summer.

Ribery is still a class player. Hes had injury problems this year, in fact Bayern have really struggled with injuries a lot recently as well as at the middle of the season with Lahm, Thiago, Badstuber, Robben in particular. I don't think Ribery will be sold, hes far too valuable a player to sell even at 30 or 31 years old. I think honestly if Kevin sticks with Wolfsburg and can have another highly productive season then he should go. His return to Chelsea was probably too soon like I said in the post above and imagine he does that again at another huge club?

Ahead of who? Gotze? Muller? Robben? Ribery? No chance. Bayern's team is already too good him going there is pointless, hes obviously developed into a good player but hes certainly not as good as any of them

He never got his chance here because he wasn't good enough either, which sounds harsh but it is probably right, still surprised he didn't get another loan because Werder Bremen is hardly the best of clubs to come from to go into the Chelsea squad.

Also Wolfsburg have just bottled a 2-0 lead v Hannover...

All wolfsburg do is attack and no defending. I'll have to see what he can do when playing for a team where he's asked to do both like hazard

Two more assists today already. Did he break the bundesliga record yet?

He matched it according to kicker.de

Misimovic provided 20 assists in 33 matches ... KDB did it in 31 matches ... he can still add a few in the final 3 matches: Paderborn (A), Dortmund (H) and Cologne (A).