Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

We can voice our opinion. Infact I've voiced mine plenty times, but we have to judge Jose as a Chelsea fan.

You won't find a Barcelona fan criticizing Guardiola like how we do with mourinho.

Stop judging Mourinho like we are some neutrals, or like we started supporting Chelsea this season, we should judge him with respect for what he's done for us. Have some connection with him like we should with dimatteo they both brought us significant victories that shaped our history.

Why would Barcelona criticize Guardiola? He's their former player, he's Barca through and through

Mourinho left Chelsea, came back and he's just as stubborn as he was in his first spell. He still doesn't play the youth and his loyalty towards some players is fairly concerning for the future..

As for bringing significant victories, I'll give the praise to Roman for pouring money into the club and creating a platform which eventually allowed the likes of Mourinho, Ancelotti, Di Matteo & Hiddink to be managers at Chelsea

He's good, when it comes to attacking game only he's better than Willian and Oscar, but I wouldnt say he's better than Eriksen for example. He's talented but his talent is limited than other #10 such as Isco, Gotze, James, Koke, Coutinho.

I would gladly take some hits from Belgian members now, thank you.

Lol no worries. Let's see next tuesday. [emoji12]

I m no Barca fan either I want to be one for my entire life or maybe the next so I dont act/reactive they way do. Also unfortunately I m not among those who will just turn a blind eye just because I m a fan of my club. I praise when things are going right but I criticise thing when they arent. Damn too many "I's"

Going about judging Jose, he is getting judged and will be judged because he is part of Chelsea Football club of which we all are fans. And like I mentioned before he will always be in our hearts, always respected and it's because of him today we are in the elite list of clubs. Now that he is back, we all want him to take us to the next level as a club, as a team, how we act, how we play, fair play, etc, etc ... I quote what he mentioned in one of the documentaries "Managers need to constantly keep evolving to stay at the top" (something on that lines) ... Is he evolving? I dont think so. Do I still hope that he does: YES. And that my connection with Jose.

Why would Barcelona criticize Guardiola? He's their former player, he's Barca through and through

Mourinho left Chelsea, came back and he's just as stubborn as he was in his first spell. He still doesn't play the youth and his loyalty towards some players is fairly concerning for the future..

As for bringing significant victories, I'll give the praise to Roman for pouring money into the club and creating a platform which eventually allowed the likes of Mourinho, Ancelotti, Di Matteo & Hiddink to be managers at Chelsea

We won our first premier league title in 50years under Mourinho. That along with winning the Champions League are my highest moments as a Chelsea fan. Maybe they don't mean much to many of you guys than I thought but all I know is Mourinho gets more disrespected by Chelsea fans on talkchelsea than arsenal and Liverpool fans around me.

He SHOULD be criticized for poor tactics

he SHOULD be criticized for too much defending at times

But a Chelsea fan shouldn't criticize his fellow fan from supporting Mourinho and that's what started this whole argument in the previous page.

Don't think KDB will return, he has very bad relationship with his compatriot Courtois, who is current starter GK of Chelsea.

Also, Mourinho does not guarantee his starter role in Chelsea.

Exactly, that's enough reasons for him to stay away from Chelsea.

We won our first premier league title in 50years under Mourinho. That along with winning the Champions League are my highest moments as a Chelsea fan. Maybe they don't mean much to many of you guys than I thought but all I know is Mourinho gets more disrespected by Chelsea fans on talkchelsea than arsenal and Liverpool fans around me.

He SHOULD be criticized for poor tactics

he SHOULD be criticized for too much defending at times

But a Chelsea fan shouldn't criticize his fellow fan from supporting Mourinho and that's what started this whole argument in the previous page.

My intention was not to hurt you, I was just responding to something you mentioned and we cannot keep living in the past we need to move ahead. My apologies in case I have hurt you, that was not what I had in mind.

Like I mentioned before, anyone in the sane mind will not be disrespectful to Jose but now the time is to look at the future rather than staring at the past like the Arsenals and the Liverpools.

Better to end this debate here before it gets into argument :P ... Peace!

Manchester City step up chase for Kevin de Bruyne as club meet £40m-rated Wolfsburg star's representatives

It is dailyfail, but I would not be surprised if that truly happening. And think KDB will be happy to join them. Our ex-player score curse will continue, sh*t.