Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I n your opinion ( or Apinoin) I suppose we would have 45 Portuguese players .. Pity but the only decent one wouldnt come

No we wouldn't, the only one I would have here is Cristiano and obviously at his age he wouldn't be a good buy, and you can check that for example on Moutinho thread of William Carvalho.

About all the the other things you say, it's all really sad

I'd like to see Chelsea play them tomorrow. I wouldn't put any money on the result actually.

I would also. But anyway they are a worst team than us... we also lost agsint Bradford or Newcastle and we are a better team than them.

I would also. But anyway they are a worst team than us... we also lost agsint Bradford or Newcastle and we are a better team than them.

Yeayea.

You want to be better? Don't lose to them.

If you lose to a team, you're a worse team than that team until you beat them again.

No excuses.

Also, they're still in Europe, Chelsea is not. Have some self respect dude.

Also, I'm slightly drunk \o/

To be fair AVB was just too inexperienced to be manager of Chelsea (or any other top 6 club). Hope he comes back to the EPL in like 5-10 years and proves that he's a good manager

So that makes Jose's treatment of players he doesn't rate ok?

I was just getting over Sturridge and now this. The only way I get over it quickly is if we get a top class AM in the summer that hits the ground running and shift Oscar to the bench where he belongs.

Out of the club, you mean. I don't even think Oscar has what it takes to be an impact-sub off the bench. It's beyond me how we sold Mata and KDB while Oscar has had about 5 top-class games these last 2 seasons.

Well from all the AM we played in the last 2 seasons De Bruyne and Salah were by far the worse ones. Schurrle was better and is also out.

Lol just stop your 'facts'. You look like The Onion when you present facts [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So that makes Jose's treatment of players he doesn't rate ok?

I think any top manager with an ego (Jose, Van Gaal, Fergie etc) will clash with players at some point and in most cases, the player is sold or the player asks for a move away

I never said Jose's treatment of players is okay...but he's a top manager and sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

A decision that was borne out of Jose ostracizing him like he does to every player he doesn't particularly rate or deem good enough to start regularly. He was forced to leave due to his place in the national team for the world cup was at jeopardy due to lack of game time. either way, Jose's stubbornness and reluctance to rotate his squad is toxic and should be rightly criticised . Cuadradro is already experiencing the same treatment.

That's an unfair assessment that is partly factually incorrect.

First, Jose was rotating heavily last season, especially in the first half of the season when he was still trying to figure out his best team and we had a lot of options available. In Kevin's position, we basically had 5 players for two spots. Jose was rotating Oscar and Mata in the center and Willian and Schurrle on the right while Kevin got the odd game in the cups.

Now, I don't know what the pleasure is in pinning everything on Jose, but to me, it is very clear that it is a three-way 'blame'.

On Kevin himself: For playing very poorly in the league cup matches he did start and failing to take the few chances he got and mentally cope with the pressure. And for not showing enough in training to compel Jose to give him more chances.

On Jose: Despite that I (along with every Chelsea fan at the time) thought that he was right not to start Kevin in the league with the form he was on, he should have had him on the bench more often to try to bring him back to form and raise his morale. And also for playing him in those rare chances out of the central position he shined in in preseason.

Just plain bad luck: In the injury he sustained in preseason which meant that he did not play any match with some of the senior players and that he was not 100% physically ready for the start of the season. Add to that the Mata 'crisis' that kept him away from the position where he was most suited to.