Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

not an over reaction to say we were wrong to let him go // When we got rid of Matic I said that was wrong as well .. so it isnt just hindsight .

I still think we were wrong to get rid of Bertrand and Lukaku and I think we have wasted Ake and Kalas

I don't know why we were wrong. He is playing well in a worst team than us.. like many of the players that leave big clubs and go to smaller ones. When he plays like that for a top team you can say that maybe he was good enough for us... until than it's just another player doing well in smaller club.

You all talk about Kane being a one season player, or Sterling not being good enough for us, or many other players... and now you are overreacting about players that already were here and played lie shit.

I don't know why we were wrong. He is playing well in a worst team than us.. like many of the players that leave big clubs and go to smaller ones. When he plays like that for a top team you can say that maybe he was good enough for us... until than it's just another player doing well in smaller club.

You all talk about Kane being a one season player, or Sterling not being good enough for us, or many other players... and now you are overreacting about players that already were here and played lie shit.

I HAVE NEVER MENTIONED KANE ,,, Nor have I talked about Sterling ,, SO DONT MISQUOTE ME ...

Playing well? He's about to break the assist record in the Bundesliga, his marketvalue has nearly tripled. Keep telling yourself we didn't make a mistake if that makes you feel better. #deluded

Playing well? He's about to break the assist record in the Bundesliga, his marketvalue has nearly tripled. Keep telling yourself we didn't make a mistake if that makes you feel better. #deluded

Yes he is incredible. Ballon d'Or.

Yet you won't hear a single word of criticism from the same posters that castigated AVB for doing the same thing.

Tbf a lot more people defended AVB than not, the general consensus that after Carlos approach of letting the player's do what they want (Flos hairdresser, Ashs shotgun both finding their way to Cobham) that it was refreshing seeing a manager prepared to stick the boot up the "egos".

When AVB got sacked many people on here were quick to let there disgust at Lampards role in the whole farce public knowledge.

All the talk about us making a mistake in letting him go are completely irrelevant because we did not "let him go", he asked to leave, it was his decision.

And I'm one of Kevin's biggest fan since his first spell in Germany and I was always the one to defend him when some of the same people wanting him back now were calling him shit last season. BUT it was clearly not working out for him here for various reasons, some of it because Jose, some because of Kevin himself, and some just down to bad luck.

Maybe had he stayed after Mata left he would have been able to turn it around, but we can only speculate. But we always knew that he was a top talent and obviously so did Wolfsburg and that was reflected in the fee we received. I'm very happy to see him developing so well and proving himself more and more, but that does not in any way change the fact that the deal we got for him was very good.

In a deal where literally ALL the opinions at the time fell between "excellent business" and "take it and run we've ripped Wolfsburg off", you cannot with any legitimacy criticize the club and manager now in retrospective unless your criticism is that the board should have used the time machine in Roman's secret lab to see how he develops at Wolfsburg before agreeing to the deal, and even then it remains a good deal considering the circumstances at the time.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, try to be more happy for Kevin and less bitter towards the club.

Also to add Jose/the club sold him knowing he was capable of a really good career, that wasn't the reason he didn't work here, this wasn't a blind sale like Matic's was, for example.

The two aren't mutually exclusive, Cesc could still do likewise in the prem this year yet imo Barca didn't make a mistake letting him go.

Just stating facts, something rarely seen from your part

What facts do you want? One of the facts is that he was horrible in the time he was here, you have there one fact... on the other hand he has a great record in a smaller team in Germany. 2 facts.

Now tell us where is the big mistake we did?

The two aren't mutually exclusive, Cesc could still do likewise in the prem this year yet imo Barca didn't make a mistake letting him go.

Exactly, for example this.

And even more clear Callejon has great numbers in Napoli and he wouldn't have any chance in Madrid. The next great example will be Jese in Madrid that is a great player will score a ton of goals out of Madrid and play like a star but maybe for this Madrid he doesn't have the quality to play there (And I would buy Jese for Chelsea because maybe he will be really good).

Alexis was 1 more player in Barcelona and is the star f this League or one of the 5 best players in the League.

How many examples you want more?

And many of them proved they are great palyers for great teams something that De Bruyne couldn't do here.

What facts do you want? One of the facts is that he was horrible in the time he was here, you have there one fact... on the other hand he has a great record in a smaller team in Germany. 2 facts.

Now tell us where is the big mistake we did?

That's not a fact, that's your interpretation :D You fail to see anything in context, he was motm in his first game, got dropped for no reason, and only made some cameos off the bench after that if I'm not mistaken and maybe a start in the league cup.

He's no robot, players need playtime. But whatever, I'm not gonna get through to you.

He plays for a smaller team than Chelsea, true, that's a fact. Doesn't mean FUCK all though. =D

He's not playing in a potatoleague in a potatoclub. He's been voted the best attacking mid in Germany in front of Robben, Gotze, Muller, Reus. That's a fact too.

Exactly, for example this.

And even more clear Callejon has great numbers in Napoli and he wouldn't have any chance in Madrid. The next great example will be Jese in Madrid that is a great player will score a ton of goals out of Madrid and play like a star but maybe for this Madrid he doesn't have the quality to play there (And I would buy Jese for Chelsea because maybe he will be really good).

Alexis was 1 more player in Barcelona and is the star f this League or one of the 5 best players in the League.

How many examples you want more?

And many of them proved they are great palyers for great teams something that De Bruyne couldn't do here.

The difference is that at Madrid and Barcelona the players replacing Callejon and Alexis were as good or better.

At Chelsea this team appears seriously deficient at the 10 and with crosses long balls into the box and midfield scoring.

De Bruyne provides Pirloesque long range passing with Lampard like midfield finishing. He's excellent on the counter attack.

The difference is that at Madrid and Barcelona the players replacing Callejon and Alexis were as good or better.

At Chelsea this team appears seriously deficient at the 10 and with crosses long balls into the box and midfield scoring.

De Bruyne provides Pirloesque long range passing with Lampard like midfield finishing. He's excellent on the counter attack.

Well from all the AM we played in the last 2 seasons De Bruyne and Salah were by far the worse ones. Schurrle was better and is also out.