Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

And Man City will offer £35M (€48.29M) this summer. But Wolfsburg has already said that even €70M won't do the job.

Do you have some inside information or are you just quoting the tabloids who are playing the guessing game?

Do people still think this? If the Bundelisga sucks then the premier league is dumpster status and has been for the past few seasons. Performance in europe is the most accurate method of assessing the strength of a league and the Bundesliga has outperformed the EPL in Europe over the last 3 seasons.. . . . yes I know the epl has more money and TV viewership but what good is the money if the overall quality of the league, particularly the top teams, is down. Time to lay the same old unfounded rhetoric to rest.

I think certain clubs in germany are better than english, BUT its harder to cut it in premier league. Its extremely physical and has no winter break. It just burns certain players before CL elimination starts IMO:

Sure some players have qualities to thrive anywhere, but Im not sold on fact that KDB would be such a hit in England as he is in Germany, even with regular play time.

Dzeko, Di Santo, Pizzaro, Robben,etc have never performed as good in england as they did in germany.

Quality of league is one thing, difficulty is another. For example, the refs in england are more difficult (because they dont give enough fauls) than in germany, but not neccessary more quality.

Plus the fact that City for example are bottlers in CL doesnt mean they are worse than Bayer, Schalke etc. Put Wolfsburg (or whatever other team apart from Bayern) and they wont finish second or third in PL. Just wont. The physicality, judging, schedule would kill that team soon enough. But bundesleague on its own is more quality than english one, no doubt.

England has big mental problems aswell tiredness and they dont adopt to styles played in CL. We and United were only ones who coped with that, but both have taken step back recent years, United even more .

I think certain clubs in germany are better than english, BUT its harder to cut it in premier league. Its extremely physical and has no winter break. It just burns certain players before CL elimination starts IMO:

Sure some players have qualities to thrive anywhere, but Im not sold on fact that KDB would be such a hit in England as he is in Germany, even with regular play time.

Dzeko, Di Santo, Pizzaro, Robben,etc have never performed as good in england as they did in germany.

Quality of league is one thing, difficulty is another. For example, the refs in england are more difficult (because they dont give enough fauls) than in germany, but not neccessary more quality.

Plus the fact that City for example are bottlers in CL doesnt mean they are worse than Bayer, Schalke etc. Put Wolfsburg (or whatever other team apart from Bayern) and they wont finish second or third in PL. Just wont. The physicality, judging, schedule would kill that team soon enough. But bundesleague on its own is more quality than english one, no doubt.

England has big mental problems aswell tiredness and they dont adopt to styles played in CL. We and United were only ones who coped with that, but both have taken step back recent years, United even more .

That may be true re KDB and the PL but I'd argue the sample size in the PL was far too small to render any meaning ful judgement

He wont move , wolfsburg wont sell him this year. Wolfsburg have so much money, money is irrelevant for them.

And if wolfsburg get a good striker, he has more chance winning trophies and Champions league then city for example.

Many people where saying that the club was the big winner in the KDB story. Buying him for 7 million and selling for 22 million => 15 million profit.

If he would be sold for 50-60 million at the end of the year... This means Wolfsburg would get a profit of 28-38 million by just letting him play for one season!!!

Imagine he would go to Man City (as a perfect replacement for Lampard of all people :fainthv9::fainthv9: ) for this amount of cash.

We really did the wrong thing here by letting him go!! End of story!

It was still the right thing to do because it was clear our manager wasn't going to ever play him frequently enough.

People keeps telling stories about KDB - why he doesnt fit for our team, why he was not good enough for us, you gives some stats from his game that supposedly should prove that Kevin is nothing more than average/decent player. Well... I fuckin refuse to believe in that shit. Im pretty sure that he would be better for us than a couple of our current players. You will tell that he had his chance - he hasnt. He barely played. Oscar keeps getting this chances, Im sure that if KDB would get that game time we would had more benefit from him than from the Brazilian.

KDB must have said or done something to Mourinho. It cannot be explained otherwise. Jose maybe had his doubts about him as a player but he definitely didn't like him as a person. It's obvious that something happened. Unfortunately Jose has a big ego sometimes.

Do you have some inside information or are you just quoting the tabloids who are playing the guessing game?

I never understood where he kept pulling out these numbers and club bids

I never understood where he kept pulling out these numbers and club bids

Mediastories ofcourse, so you can choose to believe them or not B). But some stories have to be true. Like if you have read the 20 different mediastories I have read about De Bruyne and Man Utd, it is almost certain that United has bid for him around €40M and that Wolfsburg refused it this winter. I have also read that Man City will make an offer this summer from at least 13 different sources. But refused/planned offers will never be official news ofcourse, so we can only read between the lines.

You're absolutely right!

Something I really can't understand by the way. KDB compared to Oscar, Willian, Schürrle, Marin, Ramires, Salah... is just a No Brainer.

He was the main man in pre season tour & man of the match in his 1st game at the bridge. Then benched and eventually got all sins of the world on his neck for a bad performance in a league cup game!

No logic at all! This is a clear prove of bad management. Probably an ego thing from Mou.

Interesting to know is that KDB recently gave an interview, saying Jose NEVER ever said a word to him. In 90% of the cases these kinds of players disappear in the unknown afterwards.

But in the KDB story... this is really baffling!!

And De Bruyne wasn't the first player who said that. It seems as though Mourinho tends to give the cold shoulder treatment to the players he doesn't trust/like in his team.

Mediastories ofcourse, so you can choose to believe them or not B). But some stories have to be true. Like if you have read the 20 different mediastories I have read about De Bruyne and Man Utd, it is almost certain that United has bid for him around €40M and that Wolfsburg refused it this winter. But refused offers will never be official news ofcourse, so we can only read between the lines.

United fans on redcafe never even heard of these transfers...

As i said before, I highly doubt either manchester clubs bidded for kdb. United already have mata and herrara, who have similar skillset and can never start games under LVG

City, have a limited budget due to FIFA and I highly doubt they would use most of it on KDB, when they already have a better player in David Silva.