Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

What's the latest news of him again? What I read was a league debates everywhere.

He scores and gives assists every game, not many new things under the sun. But some trolls say he does that because the BL sucks and now that has caused a massive league discussion.

The whole league is silly we still have no idea on KDB playing in the PL because he barely played.

It's clear that he and Mourinho clashed. KDB isn't the easiest guy to get along with and he's the type of player who can practice like shit and play at a world class level.

Not sure why people can't just accept that he's a world class player.

#4 on who scored at 8.06 rating per game. 1st in Europe in assists more than Messi and Fabregas

16 goals and 24 assists in 40 competitive matches with 13-20 matches to go. Decent chance to reach 20 goals 30 assists for Wolfsburg.

In the calendar year of 2015 he's been even better with 8 goals 10 assists in 12 games.

The whole league is silly we still have no idea on KDB playing in the PL because he barely played.

It's clear that he and Mourinho clashed. KDB isn't the easiest guy to get along with and he's the type of player who can practice like shit and play at a world class level.

Not sure why people can't just accept that he's a world class player.

#4 on who scored at 8.06 rating per game. 1st in Europe in assists more than Messi and Fabregas

16 goals and 24 assists in 40 competitive matches with 13-20 matches to go. Decent chance to reach 20 goals 30 assists for Wolfsburg.

In the calendar year of 2015 he's been even better with 8 goals 10 assists in 12 games.

No need to convince me .. I liked him even before we signed him . And he is 5 times better now . How good he might be in 5 years time is a mind blowing thought

LoL I found this on german forum the manager quotes

Q: Is it easy to deal with de bruyne?

Klaus Allofs:

Lets say this , he has his own opionion and most of the times if everything goes well ,there are no problems. He also said de bruyne always go face to face with him when he disagrees about something. But he has no Problem with that , he actually likes that

And now imagine he goes face to face with mourinho, mourinho would have benched him forever, what he actually did. Slowly I understand why he never played

LoL I found this on german forum the manager quotes

Q: Is it easy to deal with de bruyne?

Klaus Allofs:

Lets say this , he has his own opionion and most of the times if everything goes well ,there are no problems. He also said de bruyne always go face to face with him when he disagrees about something. But he has no Problem with that , he actually likes that

And now imagine he goes face to face with mourinho, mourinho would have benched him forever, what he actually did. Slowly I understand why he never played

Isn't it the managers job to get the best out of every player? To get the best out of players who can do positive things for your team.

You can't treat every player the same way and expect all of them to perform at their best level. Some players need to be teased, some players you need to provoke into better performances. Some players play better when they are mad because being left out of the squad without being talked to. Other players need confidence and communication with their manager. In my opinion, the best managers know how to get the best out of all these players.

I don't mean to piss on the KDB parade, but I just wonder if he will be putting in this level of performance if he here playing in the Premier League and Champions League for example.

I think he would, yes. KDB always picked up form by playing a lot. Even at Genk he needed games.

He's proving week by week why most people in Belgium rate him higher than Hazard.

We made a mistake letting him go and the future will tell how big that mistake will be.

Him and Robben are the 2 players we should never had sold.

I'm also Belgian and I rate Hazard higher than KDB.

However, KDB comes very close. Has different qualities.

He actually is the kind of player Chelsea misses at te moment.

Everytime I see Oscar struggling or messing up a counter attack I always think of the player Chelsea had and let go without giving him a chance.

Also, I can imagine that Mourinho might have had a personal problem with KDB because he speaks his mind.

Hazard is an exceptional player on the pitch but he is also the easiest player for a coach.

Which other player of his quality(Messi, Ronaldo, Robben,...) would accept having to defend as much as he does in top matches without any complaint?

He's proving week by week why most people in Belgium rate him higher than Hazard.

We made a mistake letting him go and the future will tell how big that mistake will be.

Him and Robben are the 2 players we should never had sold.

Hazard is better.

Ask who is better when they're both around 28-29 years old. Kevin will probably never do as much on a dribble, but Kevin has more velocity and whip on his balls, plus a much better strike.

Six or seven months from now will be a good time to discuss Mourinho.

I find it funny to see ppl praise gotze and reus into the heavens for example but manage to say that the BL is highly overrated.

It's called selective reasoning. the bundesliga is strong when it suits their agenda/argument but weaker when it doesn't. It's the most predictable attempt at discrediting players.