Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

No. He most certainly would not be developing the way he is now were he still here. Kevin is given a lot of creative license at Wolfsburg. He's free to make mistakes. You put Oscar in that team and allow him to do whatever he wants with the ball, he'll also look impressive too after a season.

I doubt it. Kev's the better talent on the ball. Far better even. Oscar, even at his best, is more the important team player type, rather than star attacking talent.

No. He most certainly would not be developing the way he is now were he still here. Kevin is given a lot of creative license at Wolfsburg. He's free to make mistakes. You put Oscar in that team and allow him to do whatever he wants with the ball, he'll also look impressive too after a season.

Never said he'd be a better all around player or anything, just that he'd be putting up better offensive stats than Oscar is.

Not for me. I'm delighted to see him doing well . We never gave him sufficient time or chances

That's what I mean by my comment. Sad he couldn't do that with us, but happy for him thriving in Germany.

...except that Kevin has high-velocity shots, better crosses, more curve, and most likely better long passes. Oscar might be a little better at some tippy-tappy play but that's debatable.

Kevin is a good player, but he's gone now.

However way you slice it, Mourinho dropped the ball on this one big time. It's particularly painful considering he's a very productive player and productive players are rare.

I just think with Mourinho's style of play, he wouldn't have the freedom to be as productive as he is at Wolfsburg..

I'm actually glad he's not at Chelsea because we would have ruined his development

Fernando, on 30 Jan 2015 - 11:37 PM, said:

Nonetheless you will think our club put in a first buyer refusal or buy back clause....

He would be a big fool to come back. I certainly wouldn't return to an old job where the manager showed absolutely no faith or confidence whatsoever in me. that's just me though, I'm sure footballers may see it differently.

Actually when we sign Hazard, Marin and KDB in 2012. I did find their each compilation videos. Yes, I know from videos, you can make a shit player looks good, but still. After watched it, I conclude that Hazard is good dribbler but finishing is just okay , Marin has a good finishing but average at dribbling, lol, and KDB is very good dribbler and his finishing is also very good.

I thought at that time that this kid could have a bright future at Chelsea. What a shame, under Jose he couldn't make it. Heard that he is 'lazy' in training or whatever. Again, it's a shame, this kid actually has the potential.

His biggest weapon is his passing for sure, not many footballers even in history can pass the ball as well as he does. He had the best passing game in Belgium ever, it was easy to see he had a very bright future ahead of him. He maybe was the best player in preseason in Chelsea, then got MOTM in the first EPL game and the second he drowned like the rest of the team. Then he was the only one who got sacrificed and he never got a fair chance again. Definitely Mou's biggest mistake this far.