Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

He was decent tonight. People saying he's 'wank' I have to assume have a limited knowledge of football. Someone mentioned Luiz completed more passes than de Bruyne; therefore de Bruyne had a 'wank' match. Neanderthal logic, Neanderthal language. Luiz is a central defender, KDB was an attacking midfielder. Luiz will have probably completed more long passes then the whole front four. How you expect KDB to complete more 'long' passes when he's meant to be impacting the game in the final third defies belief. Not only that, how many 'long' passes did KDB actually MISplace then?

I dont want to really go at him when he barley plays and cant create any sort of form, but every time he played this season he was awful imo (bar the 2nd fixture).

I think he's worse than any of the other AM's and should be sold, we have a lot of talent on loan at this positions, and it will be better for him too.

Yeah because players like Draxler are what we're lacking right now!!

try and read that fucking sentence again. i didn't say draxler is the piece of the puzzle we're missing, but if i can get one of the best football talents in the world by swaping him for one of the shitest chelsea players this seasons that couldn't even dribble the swindon town players and 10 more million then let's fucking do this business, right here, right now, can't miss this opportunity. and don't say de bruyne was at the same level as draxler is when he came first to chelsea because you would be talking utter shite,

now stop defending de bruyne, he's had his chances and he blew them all, he needs a new challenge or he'll end up just like borini, di santo and kakuta

try and read that fucking sentence again. i didn't say draxler is the piece of the puzzle we're missing, but if i can get one of the best football talents in the world by swaping him for one of the shitest chelsea players this seasons that couldn't even dribble the swindon town players and 10 more million then let's fucking do this business, right here, right now, can't miss this opportunity. and don't say de bruyne was at the same level as draxler is when he came first to chelsea because you would be talking utter shite,

now stop defending de bruyne, he's had his chances and he blew them all, he needs a new challenge or he'll end up just like borini, di santo and kakuta

Easy, easy..

I won't stop defending him just because you (and many others) disagree with me. I'm a big fan so sue me! He isn't the dribbling kinda player as far as I'm concerned btw.

If we bought Draxler in the near future then he could get benched and it could destroy him, and you know it. And if you're thinking about offloading more of our AMs then dream on.

I agree with you. Draxler has been doing so well in Germany.. I wish KdB had a loan spell over and came back to Chelsea better...

Oh, wait.

I don't buy that much into Draxler's hype tbh. He'd be the sixth best AM, just like Kevin has been.

Overreaction much? Given he is effectively 6th choice. struggling to get minutes it's obvious that he's going to be rusty. Remember Mata when he was out the team at the start of the season, he came in after a few weeks out played 1 or 2 games didn't look great, its the same with Kevin, needs more minutes.

No, real football should be like the video games. You choose a player and he'll perform 100% every single time. If you don't like the outcome then he's "utter shite".

No one is asking him to play great, but he has hardly been decent any game he started. And we're talking of games against inferior teams and players.

Maybe he really does need a consistent run of games to play well, but he surely won't be getting that here.

No one is asking him to play great, but he has hardly been decent any game he started. And we're talking of games against inferior teams and players.

Maybe he really does need a consistent run of games to play well, but he surely won't be getting that here.

I just don't see KDB staying at Chelsea beyond this season...

We could get Moses or one of the other attacking mids on loan to sit on the bench and play in cup games..

Overreaction much? Given he is effectively 6th choice. struggling to get minutes it's obvious that he's going to be rusty. Remember Mata when he was out the team at the start of the season, he came in after a few weeks out played 1 or 2 games didn't look great, its the same with Kevin, needs more minutes.

The reality is, unfortunately, he will never get the minutes here because he's got 5 players ahead of him. With Mata, giving him more minutes was an easy choice because we always knew that if we simply played him more, he would again become a top player.

I really wanted him to succeed here, and still do, but not at the expense of Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Schurrle and Willian. If we can find a deal that makes sense for both parties, I think we have to let him go.

I don't know how good he is for Belgian or how good he was back in Germany, but this KDB is really, really bad.

Its really insane to imagine that months ago people were saying Willian wasn't needed because the team already had Bruyne.

He killed almost 100% of the attacking opportunities he was involved. Best definition of a "non-wonderkid".

He killed almost 100% of the attacking opportunities he was involved. Best definition of a "non-wonderkid".

This is a lie. How do you explain the goal then? Or the time he set Ba up from a low cross or forced a good save from the 'keeper?

If we treated other players like we treated KDB and they would be the same. Especially a young player with his relative inexperience. Especially one who actually started the season well. First bad appearance in the C1C - boom, dropped to training with the reserved and didn't make an appearance for a month. Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Willian and Schurrle have all had more chances than him and more bad games than him. They've also had some good games, as they don't start once a month. Seen nothing to suggest KDB is any less talented than them.