Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

If Kagawa is struggling to get games, i can hardly see KDB getting picked by the Dinosour.

Hm I don't think there's much comparison here. De Bruyne is a lot stronger and is able to pick out a player from anywhere. Qualities I don't see in Kagawa nor in any other midfielder at Man U for the moment. But this is not a United forum of course.

Hm I don't think there's much comparison here. De Bruyne is a lot stronger and is able to pick out a player from anywhere. Qualities I don't see in Kagawa nor in any other midfielder at Man U for the moment. But this is not a United forum of course.

I don't think you've seen the Kagawa that played for Dortmund...

At LW/LAM...we have Hazard, Schurrle, Willian At CAM...we have Oscar, Mata At RW/RAM...we have Schurrle, Mata, Willian

Hm I don't agree with your picking order. KDB would be my sure pick on right wing. Would be a shame to convert him into a CM with his crossing abilities.

So on the left: 1. Hazard 2. Schürrle 3. De Bruyne

CM: 1. Mata 2. Lampard 3. Ramires 4. De Bruyne

Right: 1. De Bruyne 2. Willian 3. Ramires

AM: 1. Oscar 2. Hazard

Something like that ...

Shame for Kevin but let's not ignore Jose here he said what's good for a player to do is work work work and talk to him not anything else. Said he didn't like how Kevin was training and the match against swindon that's completely fair and Kevin knows, publicly now too, he needs to step it up.. If not then that's fine too but he knows where the loan door is, unfortunately

Hypothetically, lets say he goes on loan to a midtable team and bags 15 goals and assists, than what???

Only way I can see him having a future at Chelsea or any other big club is being a monster in the world cup or via injury.

oh deary me, we have won 3 of our last 4, just had a good away win in the Champions League but hey lets throw our toys out of the pram because our personal favorite isn't playing :doh:

Back in the day the club use to come before any one player.

oh deary me, we have won 3 of our last 4, just had a good away win in the Champions League but hey lets throw our toys out of the pram because our personal favorite isn't playing :doh:

Back in the day the club use to come before any one player.

He's no Chelsea fan