Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

apparantly the german site bild is saying he's being watched by several german teams, claiming there might be a january loan incoming.

Also ajax would be interested in loaning him in january.

I'd say he has until 2014 to prove himself, and then conclusions should be made.

I said previously people need to calm and stop their favourite likes affecting their reasoning .

the big + this season was we have options in mid field ..pity less in strikers .

KDB needs to look only at Mata ,,,train and play well and Jose will play you .

should it be any other way ,,,Cech Terry and Lampard ..Jose trusts from the past .. The new boys have to earn that trust.

Im sure he knows Jose will play him when he is worth his place ... I believe he will come good ..

I see the future with KDB Eden ..Hazard (E and maybe T) Oscar Ramires,, Courtois .. Ake .. Nat ...

I may not see all of them ... but I hope many of you do . ,,,

I dont understand what a loan will do for him....

KDB is going to still behind Oscar and Hazard. In addition, both Willian and Schurrle were both Mourinho buys, so I still think Mourinho values those two before KDB....

Uhmm wrong schurrle is an emanolo and company buy.

Further proof that our board and staff are doing the right job regardless of who was and is the manager.

Uhmm wrong schurrle is an emanolo and company buy.

Further proof that our board and staff are doing the right job regardless of who was and is the manager.

Yeah I even watched an interview the other day of Schurrle with Dubai Sport from last December and even then he hinted that he was aware of some Chelsea interest in him.

He simply had unreal expectations and Mourinho has guilt on that.

I'm glad you acknowledge that. After the Malaysia game Mourinho literally said "It's clear De Bruyne will be a key player for us." To evolve from that status to an U21 position in such a short amount of time, with only a mediocre performance against Man U (the whole team and strategy was bad) & a weak performance against Swindon (it's the League Cup for crying out loud), to blame on him, I think that's a bit harsh to say the least.

I also agree that a sell would be better than a loan if he can't convince Mou by January. He could be just the player Man United needs to step up their game in midfield. Anyway, given his performances for Belgium and last year in Bündesliga, I'm sure there will be plenty of interest to snatch him from Chelsea for a few quid.

Now, I hear Bremen are still interested in KDB in January.

Should Chelsea send him back on loan or just sell him ?

I believe, KDB will not get many chances at Chelsea. The team is crowded in midfield & he may not see much action on it.

Certainly, the money received for him could be used for other players.

It´s sad to see, once again the clueless dealings of this summer, these days.

I just don't see De Bruyne fitting into Chelsea's first team...

At LW/LAM...we have Hazard, Schurrle, Willian

At CAM...we have Oscar, Mata

At RW/RAM...we have Schurrle, Mata, Willian

Unless De Bruyne can be moulded into a CM..I don't see him getting game time.

I have this fear deep inside me.

But his technique for passes is too good to just see gone. So I'll rather we loan him out in january to a top 10 team in the league, so that he can get proper game time for the worldcup.

And I want a team where he's not the best player so that he can get used to a team that doesn't pass to him everytime as the only creative player of the team.