Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Like i said a million times. This guy is too good to pass on. Everyone claiming that he is hyped or the comments are hyperbole either havent seen him play a lot, just watch youtube, base their opinions on FM13 or know nothing about football.

He will be our second Hazard. Period.

Second Hazard? I hope that's not going too far. Haven't seen him week in week out to judge but i have been hearing some pretty great things about him and the fact that Klopp wants him should tell us how great his potential is.

Don't tell me that was a serious comment........Stingray!

I don't see why would you not find it serious! People have been raving about Kdb all over.

You know, the way Kevin gets spoken about in this forum, you'd think he was Sergio Busquets already.

Not denying that he might be someone with potential, but the prejudice shown towards the idea of singing Andre Schurrle at the sake of De Bruyne after the kid had one good season is beyond me.

And even though I disagree about his position with The Only Place To Be, we've got another brilliant midfield player by the name of Chalobah that's a fantastic footballer but doesn't receive as near attention and he's been playing that well in this country.

It's like the buck stops with de Bruyne.

Chalobah has nothing to do with De Bruyne because they play completely different positions.

Chalobah is gonna become a DM or CB at Chelsea...but he's still very raw, needs another season of football under his belt.

As for De Bruyne, he's an attacking midfielder.. and his future depends on Schurrle's transfer. If we sign Schurrle..there's no space for KdB..and I doubt he'll come back to Chelsea just to sit on the bench, when he could get first team football at a club like Dortmund.

I've read the complete article in the paper. Some more things, all quotes from Piet De Visser :

I understand KDB will stay at Chelsea for pre-season. Mourinho will decide what happens next. Loaning him to Dortmund or Leverkusen? So be it. But I don't think they will sell him.

Will KDB play enough games at Chelsea next season? Chelsea plays 70 games in a season. It needs more then 11 good players. I think and hope that he will play 30 or 40 games at Chelsea. Who knows, maybe he can become the next Lampard, but he's a living legend at Chelsea, that's something KDB will have to earn. But KDB can also play in a more attacking role and compete with Oscar, Mata and Hazard. I must admit, I'm very proud of "discovering" KDB.

Lots of clubs (Spanish, Englisch, German) ask me : Piet, bring us De Bruyne. That satisfies me. After all, I'm the one who brought him to Chelsea. Just like Hazard at the age of 15, I recommended him back then. The first time I saw him play with Genk, he gave such a wonderfull impression. I just smelled the potential he had. And he's just getting better.

With Belgium's national team, he has been very important this campain, with his goals and good crossing, despite the gigantic competition for a starting place. He has played with more efficiancy then Eden Hazard, that's great. I expect him to bring the national team to the WC.

Piet basically said that the he isn't the only person at Chelsea that rates him highly (presumingly he means that the board and Emelano rate him too) so I don't see us selling him at all, especially if he's trying to convince Mourinho to keep him this season.

I'd love a squad make up of Hazard/Mata/Oscar/KDB/Schurrle/Moses - it just screams depth.

I still personally see his future in the middle of the park though.

Is it so hard to have both Schurrle and KDB playing for Chelsea this year?

KDB, Moses, Oscar, Schurrle, Hazard, Mata. 6 Players for 3 positions, and considering the makeup of those players, it offers great depth and versatility.

Also we could be looking to move oscar deeper if we were to buy the right DM.

Piet De Visser, who scouted him for us when he was back in Genk, thinks he deserved a chance in Chelsea's first team.

"I've seen a lot of Kevin at Werder Bremen, sometimes from the stands, sometimes on TV. I really enjoyed him. In a moderate Bremen team he always remained on his feet, without him they would probably be relegated. My advice to Chelsea? That they need to get him. I really hope Kevin gets his chance next season, he's ready.

I will certainly appeal to Mourinho."

Like i said a million times. This guy is too good to pass on. Everyone claiming that he is hyped or the comments are hyperbole either havent seen him play a lot, just watch youtube, base their opinions on FM13 or know nothing about football.

He will be our second Hazard. Period.

I thought our second Hazard was Thorgan, did we sold him or what ?