Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

People say we should look for CHEAP young players, now we have a very good one, we should sell him? Yeah right!

We need delivery guy in midfield/wings and Kdb is exactly that. I wouldnt swap him + money for Schurle or Lewa. Yes they are both fantastic players and all, but we should loan Kdb or not. Selling him should not be an option. If there is a player I would exchange Kdb is Gundogan. Exactly what we need in midfield.

Are you inferring you wouldn't take that deal....?

Exactly what im inferring.

An attacking midfielder (Gotze) when we have Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Moses, where Moses and Oscar both are finding it hard to get into the side, or a holding versatile midfielder that is De Bryune who could literally play anywhere?

Decisions decisions.

Exactly what im inferring.

An attacking midfielder (Gotze) when we have Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Moses, where Moses and Oscar both are finding it hard to get into the side, or a holding versatile midfielder that is De Bryune who could literally play anywhere?

Decisions decisions.

While I agree with your point, just look what happens when either of Mata or Hazard aren't playing. I hate to say this, but we look almost midtable, Liverpool-esque when Mata doesn't start.

This is why I'm not against going after a Isco or a MUCH less likely Gotze.

Not a priority obviously.

While I agree with your point, just look what happens when either of Mata or Hazard aren't playing. I hate to say this, but we look almost midtable, Liverpool-esque when Mata doesn't start.

This is why I'm not against going after a Isco or a MUCH less likely Gotze.

Not a priority obviously.

Up to the next manager

The paranoia is quite funny, does anyone really think we will sell him in the summer? :lol:

If their is one thing our board is top notch at it is letting players go, none have come back to haunt us, they won't let such a talent leave us.

He will be in the team making it four amigos next season, no doubt about it.

People say we should look for CHEAP young players, now we have a very good one, we should sell him? Yeah right!

We need delivery guy in midfield/wings and Kdb is exactly that. I wouldnt swap him + money for Schurle or Lewa. Yes they are both fantastic players and all, but we should loan Kdb or not. Selling him should not be an option. If there is a player I would exchange Kdb is Gundogan. Exactly what we need in midfield.

Completely Agree,,Gundogan is what we need next season, and we can put BuyBack Clause for KDB at least for 3 years...

I understand we need a CAM like we need a hole in our head, but I'd really like to see oscar move to pivot, and see de bruyne on the right or left along with mata and hazard. He'd also allow us to rest Hazmat (which they've needed all year) and provide something different to the attack. Also, he'll be one of the greatest players in the world in 5 or so years, and there aren't a whole lot of players you can say that about.

If we MUST sell him to help our very very week pivot, then I'll oblige I suppose. But I truly think we'll regret it when he becomes a star.

Player in pivot needs to be mentaly and physicaly strong, leader and used to play there. Oscar is neither of that now so you cant count him to play dlp next year or we might have very weak midfield again...

Now, I read Dortmund are ready to table 14.5 million bid for KDB.

Should Chelsea sell such a promising prospect ?

Perhaps, with Mata, Hazard, Oscar & Moses all ahead of KDB in the Bridge, it´s difficult to see where he would fit into the equation.

Then, one might ask. Why was he bought in the first place ?

Another fucking clueless deal done by Chelsea board ?

Now, I read Dortmund are ready to table 14.5 million bid for KDB.

Should Chelsea sell such a promising prospect ?

Perhaps, with Mata, Hazard, Oscar & Moses all ahead of KDB in the Bridge, it´s difficult to see where he would fit into the equation.

Then, one might ask. Why was he bought in the first place ?

Another fucking clueless deal done by Chelsea board ?

Genk was scouted thoroughly that year, and Chelsea managed to pick up their 2 best prospects very cheaply. Excellent piece of business, even if De Bruyne will never play for us.

Noone really expected both to be at the level they are now after 1 season (2 for Courtois) abroad.

Genk was scouted thoroughly that year, and Chelsea managed to pick up their 2 best prospects very cheaply. Excellent piece of business, even if De Bruyne will never play for us.

Noone really expected both to be at the level they are now after 1 season (2 for Courtois) abroad.

Are Chelsea in business of buying & selling players ?

Last time, I have heard Roman is buying players to play for the team.

That´s exactly how i feel.

Roman does not need some 7m profit. KDB just might become one fine player. Certainly, the potential is there.

Even though, it might be pretty hard for him to make the starting line-up now but he could easily play 30 minutes a game next year.

The 3 amigos will be more rested in process & he can even start against lesser teams, I feel.

If he is so good in Germany, he surely could be as good in EPL.