Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

One of his lesser game for national team imo yesterday, lots of bad passes/crosses, something we are not used to..

No doubts off his workrate tough, he was all over the place..

indeed, very strange for Kevin. Sloppy passing, bad shooting.

Tired? Lack of concentration? I can't imagine the latter being the case, considering the fact that he finally got his chance to play in his preferred position in the NT. Maybe a dip in form, shouldn't make too much of it...

Considering he's been Belgium's best field player during qualifying he can get a pass for yesterday. I think he's a key to both the Belgian NT's and Chelsea's future success. He's never going to be confused with Hazard (aka little Zidane, aka the Belgo-Turkish terror, etc ...) but every successful team needs a workhorse who has vision, can cross at high level of efficiency, and is capable of scoring.

As much as I rate this young man, I can't ever see him playing for us. He has the quality, but if he isn't part of the management's plans for THIS season when we've needed CAMs and wingers more than ever, will he get a game when the inevitable multi-million reinforcements come steaming in with a new manager in the summer?

If they board decides to sell him (which i think would be extremely stupid but well), they really should include a buy-back clause, fe sell him for 15M , be able to buy him back for 20/25M within 2/3 years because theres a high chance they will regret it if they dont.

Oh my fucking god unbelievable this forum, one bad game and now he will never play for us again and this and that and we will be selling him.

This forum is like a fucking rollercoaster, judging everything off one game.

Heh i dont really see anyone writing him off tho

We were just a bit dissapointed by his passing in that game, something thats usually (very) good. And he even didnt have such a bad game tho, wasn't the worst on the pitch on our side, was working hard to make up for it prolly, which is a good thing! :)

Considering he's been Belgium's best field player during qualifying he can get a pass for yesterday. I think he's a key to both the Belgian NT's and Chelsea's future success. He's never going to be confused with Hazard (aka little Zidane, aka the Belgo-Turkish terror, etc ...) but every successful team needs a workhorse who has vision, can cross at high level of efficiency, and is capable of scoring.

Belgo-Turkish terror? Who, Hazard? Where does that come from?