Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Why spend £25m (plus) on Fellaini when we have KDB. Does not make sense. The Bundesliga is rapidly improving and he has been one of the standout performers this season. Hopefully the staff see sense. It is a shame though that KDB is in obscurity about his role next season.

Because our board wants to buy shiny new players like fellaini,falcao,isco and KDB is not a big enough name for them.Thats the sad reality.

What has Emenalo to do with it ? I mean, our future manager would make that call right?

Please read English Freak's post.

Emenalo is the director of football and part of his job is to look after youngsters on loan...

He's meant to tell the board which players he recommends calling back and which players could be considered for future loan spells...

Therefore, Emenalo will have an influence on whether KdB returns to Chelsea next season..

Maybe Emenalo will be long gone if Mou retruns.

Kevin is my type of player. Hard working with excellent technical ability. Any manager in the world would be happy to have him in his team. Bringing him back next season is an absolute no-brainer.

Heard during our last NT game that De Bruyne ran 12 km's/game @ Werder, never imagined that would happen, if you consider physique is his weakest point.. :)

That's bullshit, although I expected nothing more from Martin Lipton. He can't seriously be saying we were wrong to loan Courtois and let him get extremely valuable first-team experience at a top team who had just won a major trophy and have been challenging for even more silverware this season. Maybe it would've been better if he stayed and played only a handful of games in the Capital One Cup, eh? Cech has been injured quite a bit this season and everyone knows Turnbull and Hilario aren't really up to the challenge but then again Courtois is way too good to be just a backup. As for Lukaku and De Bruyne, they were deemed not ready during pre-season and these loans have been the reason why they're so good now because they've been given the chance to shine at a smaller club, a chance they wouldn't have had at Chelsea due to more experienced players being picked ahead of them. Now they have shown their quality and are now ready to take a significant role at the club and it's up to the board to give them the chance, they've earned it.

Each and every one of those loans made sense at the time but what the board did after is where they fucked up. They sold Meireles after loaning out all these players, leaving the midfield very thin. Maybe De Bruyne could've shone at Chelsea too if he were still at the club after the summer transfer window but the loan was agreed when we still had a few more players in midfield and no one saw a place for young Kevin and though it was better if he gets more experience elsewhere first. I'm sure that at some point the board started to regret that decision but it wouldn't have been very polite to ruin Werder Bremen's season by taking one of their star players away from them midway through the season and it would only have reflected poorly on the club as far as future transfer dealings go. Also, Lukaku wasn't anywhere near the first team last summer with both Torres and Sturridge ahead of him. Maybe he could've been recalled instead of buying Demba Ba after Sturridge was sold and Torres had failed us once again but I believe Lukaku preferred to stay at West Brom for the good of his development and anyone can see it was the right decision, he has improved his game massively this season.

OMG the Cracked Mirror are seeing things properly for once ,,Maybe its the snow in Spring ,,,Next the Daily Hate Mail will start printing the truth ..

maybe Fergie will start to be charming ,,,well it is April 1st soon ..OMG thats when we play Manure

People are getting confused. When KDB said he has no time he meant he had no time to watch all full games. Of course he keeps up with our results and stuff, it doesn't take long to do that. People are just blowing this out of proportion and want to label KDB as a "spoilt" brat, something that people did with Lukaku as well. It was not until recently when people actually seen Lukaku's interview when they could see that Lukaku was actually a humble character.

Like I said, it's just being blown out of proportion.

²

All he meant to say was "I'm a professional football-player at Werder Bremen, so my weekends are pretty busy".

Kevin is my type of player. Hard working with excellent technical ability. Any manager in the world would be happy to have him in his team. Bringing him back next season is an absolute no-brainer.

What I really like about him is that he'll always try to play forward and his range of passing when doing so.

It would be complete no sense to keep him at Werder, we needed him this season and I personally think that José can get the best out of him next season, he seems a clever boy but still young, he wants to compete with Eden Hazard for a starter place at Chelsea, something right now unthinkable.Can he play as a deep midfielder just like our beloved Super Frank ? Or on the left, Eden on the right and Mata as a pure 10 would be awsome, because Oscar can play deeper at times, he played in that position against Sunderland and he was good enough, he can develop under the guidance of Mourinho.Anyway, De Bruyne is far better that Marko Marin and Victor Moses in my opinion, he must be a CFC player next year, If he dosent, it would perfeclty match the image I have of our clowns of directors.

it's difficult to him to be starting in Chelsea squad next year,,i'm worried about germany system philosopy just like Rosicky, Kagawa, Dzeko, and Sahin. there's still a bit difference between PL and Bundesliga however the talent you have. the best solution is getting him on loan at Mid-table PL Club such as Everton or Swansea...

then we know how "good enough" he is to be DM/DLP/AM in Chelsea...

it's difficult to him to be starting in Chelsea squad next year,,i'm worried about germany system philosopy just like Rosicky, Kagawa, Dzeko, and Sahin. there's still a bit difference between PL and Bundesliga however the talent you have. the best solution is getting him on loan at Mid-table PL Club such as Everton or Swansea...

then we know how "good enough" he is to be DM/DLP/AM in Chelsea...

Everton would be perfect. Imagine him and baines with there crosses