Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I'm not convinced by Lukaku, too much money for such a young player... It seems like the board searches to replace Drogba with the kid that looks like most in The Drog.

I'm not fond of this philosophy, I think players have to break through themselves with their own ability without the club plans to replace such as Drogba, Lampard, Essien with exactly or seemingly the same kind of player. A team builds itself of her even, it's not necessary to force things artifically.

Villas Boas works on a game plan using conventional wingers but we haven't any real right winger, Anelka isn't one, neither Kalou... On the left we have Zhirkov. On the right we could have De Bruyne who is able to play at 3 different places, I found this all the more interesting than we seems to be the only big club on him (before City jumps on another club's target...)

I'm not convinced by Lukaku, too much money for such a young player... It seems like the board searches to replace Drogba with the kid that looks like most in The Drog.

I'm not fond of this philosophy, I think players have to break through themselves with their own ability without the club plans to replace such as Drogba, Lampard, Essien with exactly or seemingly the same kind of player. A team builds itself of her even, it's not necessary to force things artifically.

Villas Boas works on a game plan using conventional wingers but we haven't any real right winger, Anelka isn't one, neither Kalou... On the left we have Zhirkov. On the right we could have De Bruyne who is able to play at 3 different places, I found this all the more interesting than we seems to be the only big club on him (before City jumps on another club's target...)

I see that the club ants to try and bring the best youngsters to the club that is possible - with Lukaku touted as the next Drogba, doesn't neccasarily mean that is the sole reason why we are after him. He has stated previous times that he would love to plays for us, is it so bad to have a player want to play for us because of the love of the club rather then the high amount of wages?

And i think the philsophy that the board takes is bring in any players that have been praised by the mdeia or who have a reputation to be a world beater/worl-dlcass player. I think if we want any more down-to-Earth players to the club, it would have to be AVB's reccomendation, rather then the club shooting in the dark.

On reflection. I'm beginning to think lack of creative players is responsible for our continuous shambolic display. when you see teams like Blackpool,Swansea and Lorient et al who have comparably lesser quality players than Chelsea and their combined squad value is a fraction of ours, play some wonderful, attacking football that makes our senior team look like a semi-professional team. then you begin to wonder why we play so poorly when we have better quality players than these teams. The problem I feel lies with the culture at the club which has been embedded in most of our players as we have always relied on Drogba's physical dominance in the final third and now that the Ivorian has faded, we have been forced to change our style of play which most of the players aren't used to. until our players grasps the concept of "appreciation of space" "timing" and "quick transition", we will continue to struggle to play well- create chances and dominate games . for example if we buy a Luka Modric, I doubt his addition would change anything as the lack of movement from our strikers and wingers in the final third would render most of his passes ineffective

I see that the club ants to try and bring the best youngsters to the club that is possible - with Lukaku touted as the next Drogba, doesn't neccasarily mean that is the sole reason why we are after him. He has stated previous times that he would love to plays for us, is it so bad to have a player want to play for us because of the love of the club rather then the high amount of wages?

And i think the philsophy that the board takes is bring in any players that have been praised by the mdeia or who have a reputation to be a world beater/worl-dlcass player. I think if we want any more down-to-Earth players to the club, it would have to be AVB's reccomendation, rather then the club shooting in the dark.

The main reason why he loves Chelsea is Drogba, it's like Kakuta, he said he loves the club because he used to play with Lampard & Terry on the playstation ph34r.gif

I think it's not the best way to improve the squad, Lukaku would have the pressure of the comparison all the time and we have no guarantee he would be better at 25 or 26 than now.

Genk won the Belgian supercup with 1-0 against Standard Liege. Tozser scored with a beautiful free kick just before half time. De Bruyne was subbed 88th min. Not his best game, but that could be said about all 23 on the pitch.

Genk won theire first leg in CL qualifying against Partizan with 2-1. De Bruyne played an excellent game with some great actions. Different scouts were watching the game, altough only AS Roma was linked with Kevin..

He almost scored another worldclass goal, from 15s in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVfqd0vheqw

Genk won theire first leg in CL qualifying against Partizan with 2-1. De Bruyne played an excellent game with some great actions. Different scouts were watching the game, altough only AS Roma was linked with Kevin..

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JVfqd0vheqw

Partizan shouldn't have lost :o

C'mon, that was a cross mate.

C'mon, that was a cross mate.

Nope it isn't mate, it's becoming a regular shot of him, last week he tried it against Standard and Bolat just saved under the crossbar..

Take a look in the many video's in this thread, he has an excellent shot..

Nope it isn't mate, it's becoming a regular shot of him, last week he tried it against Standard and Bolat just saved under the crossbar..

Take a look in the many video's in this thread, he has an excellent shot..

Fair enough.

He has already score a great goal like that after a corner kick during the season, I remember the video.

I think he would be the perfect signing, versatile and very intelligent in the game with his diagonal balls or through passes, also great shot...