Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

give him some English football experience, that's not a bad idea!!

I would however, love it if he could come in and make the right side of midfield his own. It shows that we are capable of giving younger players a chance! Hell we're planning on giving Sturridge and McEachran a chance!

Why no one is talking about Kakuta??? Can he finally get his chance in front of Malouda... I'm sick of Malouda..he's playing first and last 5 games and the rest of the season he is shit...We want Kakuta, and don't need Kevin De Bruyne...

Why no one is talking about Kakuta??? Can he finally get his chance in front of Malouda... I'm sick of Malouda..he's playing first and last 5 games and the rest of the season he is shit...We want Kakuta, and don't need Kevin De Bruyne...

De Bruyne plays on the right, doesn't he?

Kakuta on the left and De Bruyne on the right would be fantastic.

Kakuta on the left and De Bruyne on the right would be fantastic.

yapp

kakuta can play as supporting striker, behind the strikers in the offensive midfield, on both midfield sides LM/RM and he can play on both wings... so he can nearly all offensive positions despite striker...

gaelg.jpg

but when is de bruyne to be unveiled.... really looking forward to see him perform on the pitch...

Left but his natural position is AM (doesn't have the pace to make it as a winger at top level I think, unless he's the new Figo).

Don't know if this has been posted before:

Intentional, Brilliant.

But I'm confused, does it look like he's joining us or not?

Left but his natural position is AM (doesn't have the pace to make it as a winger at top level I think, unless he's the new Figo).

Don't know if this has been posted before:

Intentional, Brilliant.

But I'm confused, does it look like he's joining us or not?

We will know in a few days.

Chelsea are still understood to be keen on making a double swoop on Genk, as talks over midfielder Kevin de Bruyne also continue.The Blues had hoped to send De Bruyne back on loan to Belgium, but to Genk's rivals Anderlecht, which would also have helped their continued pursuit of Romelu Lukaku.

However, Genk have insisted they will not allow De Bruyne to be loaned to any other Belgian club should he be sold

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_7031787,00.html

All going quite on De Bruyne the players says today. Still he's hoping on a transfer to England but atm he's conentrating on the supercup against Standard thursday and the qualifying games in the CL for Genk.

All going quite on De Bruyne the players says today. Still he's hoping on a transfer to England but atm he's conentrating on the supercup against Standard thursday and the qualifying games in the CL for Genk.

Any news why? We seemed to have him in our sights a month or so ago. Any word if it's because AvB doesn't fancy him?

Thanks for the update.

Just wanted to add If he plays in the qualifying rounds of the Champions League and Genk qualify for the group stages he would be cup-tied. If he plays for Genk and they don't qualify he is eligible to play for another team like Chelsea for instance.

Hope a deal can be made because he is a very interesting prospect with some excellent qualities.

I hope Chelsea will sign him, he is a great prospect, he can play on the 2 flanks and behind the striker(s). His long balls are excellent, he has a great vision and he is quick, sharp, he can deliver very good through passes.