The Tennis thread

termninja

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u watch tennis or just the slams? has already beat him twice on clay this season. barca and monte carlo, if i am not wrong. and now its goin to be 3. VAMOS RAFA.

Typically I watch as much I can, but I have not this year due to circumstances out of my control, also indolence.

I can't stand Nadal and his brand of tennis. Moonball. Lob it back over the net and wait for the opponent to make a mistake. There is a reason he wins on clay every year. Slowest court on the tour, and since he's the best athlete he can afford to do it. All he is really is a more athletic and stronger Lleyton Hewitt. They play the most boring tennis in the world.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't stand Nadal and his brand of tennis. Moonball. Lob it back over the net and wait for the opponent to make a mistake. There is a reason he wins on clay every year. Slowest court on the tour, and since he's the best athlete he can afford to do it. All he is really is a more athletic and stronger Lleyton Hewitt. They play the most boring tennis in the world.

Rafa is a Champion for a reason.

I couldn't believe Lukas Rosol knocked Nadal out. When Gary Lineker said that Nadal was in a 5th set i went to turn over to see how. When i turned over, it was over. Massive shock.

Im kinda glad nadal got owned even though i like the guy, i dont want to see him knock off federer's record even though he probably will, i dont want to see anyone do it for the matter, but hey nadal is a great guy, great proffesional as far as im concerned, and one of the greatest of all time, im not happy that he got "owned" but im happy of the opportunity given to federer, and also djokovic which i like as champion might have it easier on him self now.

Federer has proven to be a dangerous match up over novak in the last couple of years even though hes past it.

Oh well..gotta keep going rafa, he was a class act after the match..

Murray is a sad choker and i dont really like him, federer better give it his all as this might be his last real chance. Hes proven to be a bad match up for nole as he was a match point away from eliminating him from the us open last year, and he did so in the french open.

Its time for the 17th.