The Tennis thread

termninja

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think she has male hormones...

The mens final tomorrow will be interesting to watch. Think it's finally Murrays time although i hope not. I just can't see Federer winning, dunno why.

I know i posted this video already but if this thread is going to take over .... it's good to be here too as the final of Wimbledon tomorrow is Murray vs Federer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7GECIxXZEs

And fucking hell Dan, must've took you ages posting all that shite lol.

Most English ppl are just Bandwaggoners routing for the British player. It's not quite Aus - NZ because Scotland are a part of GB but i don't like all the GB shit, i've never had a UK flag and i never will. I'm....

Flag_of_England.png

It's a Scotsman vs a Swiss and i very much like the Swiss guy and want him to win. I feel Murray will win tho because sometimes you can just feel it, ya know.

Federer beat Murray in the 2008 US Open Final

Federer beat Murray in the 2010 Australian Open Final.

Ever 2 years Federer beats Murray in a Grand Slam Final, what will happen today in 2012?

I think Murray will win.

cheering on Andy because he`s british (i`m not a pure breed English as explained before,so i guess being british is more important to me than just the germanic blood from the saxons) i`ve always liked tennis. Jimmy Connors,Ivan Lendl being my favorites as a kid. so naturally been watching Andy keenly for the last 8 years, also more importantly i`d like to see dunblane be remembered as something better than where that evil cunt Hamilton murdered all those precious lil kids.

the English media are only british when it suits and theres always the usual overkill on the hype. but folks should take that out on the media.it`s not murray`s doing to have all this hysteria over it. can understand why people want to be known as just one nationality but with the reasons already stated and the fact that i`ve served in a british army alongside the celts. who quite frankly the english wouldn't be able to go to war without these days. i`ll stand in the british court.

Glad it's raining, Federer is not as young as Murray or as fit, strong etc now so it will do Rodger good to have a rest. Everyone is the studio is saying it's a good break for Murray but i think it's better for Fed personally. Now the roof is closing, Federer is great indoors and now Murray may suffer (i hope). I still think it will be a shock if Federer wins this match tho, he's 31 next month and not many if any players have ever won a grand slam at 30 or over. Murray is 25, aiming for his first grand slam. He'll probably get it.

And jeeeez stop this pommie - convict debate lol. It will dominate the whole forum at this rate

England > Australia

Flag_of_England.png

And jeeeez stop this pommie - convict debate lol. It will dominate the whole forum at this rate

Australia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Poms

Greatest Bataman: Don Bradman

Greatest Bowler: Shane Warne

Greatest Team: Steve Waugh/Ricky Ponting's Australia

Most Successful Nation (in terms of wins) in Cricket: Australia

Most World Cup Wins: Australia

Come back when you win 5-0 or dominate the Ashes for a decade. In fact, come back when you do anything of significance in the Cricketing world...Pathetic wannabes...

Anyway Glad Federer is crushing the hopes of the English crowd. Pathetically trying to claim Murray as their own. Typical Poms. Federer the King!