test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

termninja

The Tennis thread

Started by termninja,

622 posts in this topic

Yes!! Great match. What a beast! His backhand was so amazing, really is the most wonderful player to watch in the history of tennis. He's got to be a heavy heavy favourite to win the 17th slam now. Don't fuck this up Roger, I'm sure he won't, it's Wimbledon after all.

If Murray wins I will eat one of my feet... which is highly unlikely, despite being Scottish and a fan of Andy Murray, I reckon Rodger will destroy Murray and get his 17th grand slam.

Glad Murray got through to the Final, hopefully we can all get behind him and give him our support, it would be great for him to win!

Both semi finals were great, especially Federer vs Djokovic.

Plus Jonny Marray reached the Doubles final as well! :)

For the first time i actually was happy Murray won but only because i want to see a Federer - Murray final. Although i really want Federer to win because he's had maybe a slight decline in the last 2 years and many doubters thinking he was done, i like when players bite back and i love watching Federers all round game, he's a true tennis great, the best ever imo

i think it's Murrays time to win his first slam.

Great moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7GECIxXZEs

hope Murray get battered fucking hate him dont know why all the English are getting behind him seeing as he dont like us!!!

Federer Federer Federer Federer Federer Federer Federer Federer Federer Federer Federer Federer Federer!!!!!!

Ollie likes this

cant stand fed, oersonally hate him wit passion, my boy nadal decided to up excitement and viewers so he crashed out for murray :D

only, fed and djokovic didnt get memo. feeel great for the UK area, though 8-7 against fed none of those wins came when mattered. mostly/all tounaments, still yet to win set in major final soooo odds highly against him. Sky sports which i get here is goin ballastic with murray, wow feel bad for guy if he loses really.

LETS GO MURRAY, dont make nadal's sacrifice a waste!

Is it just me or is Murray cold towards his fans? Plus isn't he Scottish not English? Why are the English getting so behind him? It would be like us Aussies getting behind a Kiwi.

Is it just me or is Murray cold towards his fans? Plus isn't he Scottish not English? Why are the English getting so behind him? It would be like us Aussies getting behind a Kiwi.

i dont get it either seeing as he dont like the English, and said when he wins his Scottish but when he loses he is British hes a mug and i just think hes a cocky twat who shags is mum lol

Still think she has male hormones...

The mens final tomorrow will be interesting to watch. Think it's finally Murrays time although i hope not. I just can't see Federer winning, dunno why.

I know i posted this video already but if this thread is going to take over .... it's good to be here too as the final of Wimbledon tomorrow is Murray vs Federer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7GECIxXZEs

And fucking hell Dan, must've took you ages posting all that shite lol.

Men's double champions, fair play to Nielsen and Marray! Glad a Brit won, let's hope Murray continues tomorrow. The year of the underdog!

Most English ppl are just Bandwaggoners routing for the British player. It's not quite Aus - NZ because Scotland are a part of GB but i don't like all the GB shit, i've never had a UK flag and i never will. I'm....

Flag_of_England.png

It's a Scotsman vs a Swiss and i very much like the Swiss guy and want him to win. I feel Murray will win tho because sometimes you can just feel it, ya know.

Hutcho likes this