test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

termninja

The Tennis thread

Started by termninja,

622 posts in this topic

I'm listening to the Federer - Djokovic french open semi on the radio. The commentator sounds like Gigi Salmon from Chelsea TV haha.

I'm listening to the Federer - Djokovic french open semi on the radio. The commentator sounds like Gigi Salmon from Chelsea TV haha.

Haha. I'm watching the match, Federer just isn't himself today, I can't see him winnig this.

Haha. I'm watching the match, Federer just isn't himself today, I can't see him winnig this.

Ridiculous amount of unforced errors, especially from the forehand. Gave up a break in the first set and now 2 this set, unbelievable.

Confirmed! It is in fact Gigi, haha. Awesome.

CHOULO19 likes this

Ridiculous amount of unforced errors, especially from the forehand. Gave up a break in the first set and now 2 this set, unbelievable.

Just gave up another break!Tbf he started slow as well in the quarter final and lost the first two sets before stepping up his game and winning. Don't think he can recover from loosing the first two set against Djokovic though.

How do you start the set with a double break, go 3-0 up then break another time and still end up losing? :o Credit to Novak though, never gave up.

Not surprised about Novak. He must be the hardest player to beat in the world. Even on his off days he seems to win through grit and determination. Unrelenting.

Not surprised about Novak. He must be the hardest player to beat in the world. Even on his off days he seems to win through grit and determination. Unrelenting.

Agreed. His match in the quarter final against Tsonga is prime example. He had an awful performance but still grinded out a win somehow.

Who do you see winning the tournament? I'm a Djokovic fan, but Nadal's performances have been by far the best.

Agreed. His match in the quarter final against Tsonga is prime example. He had an awful performance but still grinded out a win somehow.

Who do you see winning the tournament? I'm a Djokovic fan, but Nadal's performances have been by far the best.

Nadal crumbles when Djokovic is in the equation. No matter how well he plays, he just can't defeat him.

Nadal crumbles when Djokovic is in the equation. No matter how well he plays, he just can't defeat him.

Actually, on clay, Nadal has a win record of 11-2 against Novak. I really hate Nadal, but he is the best tennis player on clay. Novak owns the hard courts though.

Actually, on clay, Nadal has a win record of 11-2 against Novak. I really hate Nadal, but he is the best tennis player on clay. Novak owns the hard courts though.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Nadal. I would much rather see Novak smash him again.

The way Nadal is playing he's got to be a heavy heavy favourite. But, if anyone even has a chance it's Novak. Nadal is just too much of a beast on Clay.

do u watch tennis or just the slams? has already beat him twice on clay this season. barca and monte carlo, if i am not wrong. and now its goin to be 3. VAMOS RAFA.

Nadal is a lord on clay, but i want Novak to win it.

Same here. I don't know why I just despise Nadal. Possibly because he keeps scraching hs ass infront of the cam :lol:

do u watch tennis or just the slams? has already beat him twice on clay this season. barca and monte carlo, if i am not wrong. and now its goin to be 3. VAMOS RAFA.

Typically I watch as much I can, but I have not this year due to circumstances out of my control, also indolence.

I can't stand Nadal and his brand of tennis. Moonball. Lob it back over the net and wait for the opponent to make a mistake. There is a reason he wins on clay every year. Slowest court on the tour, and since he's the best athlete he can afford to do it. All he is really is a more athletic and stronger Lleyton Hewitt. They play the most boring tennis in the world.

laura90 and CHOULO19 like this