Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very harsh to blame AVB. He didn't exactly have the option to throw on the cavalry.

Not laying the entire blame on Avb, bUT:

, who would you have removed between Sturridge and Malouda? Logic would suggest keeping the more experience player on the pitch to defend, but I thought Danny was helping by atleast pegging Evra back. Whereas Flo was just having another off-day helping out neither at the back or upfront...

Not laying the entire blame on Avb, bUT:

, who would you have removed between Sturridge and Malouda? Logic would suggest keeping the more experience player on the pitch to defend, but I thought Danny was helping by atleast pegging Evra back. Whereas Flo was just having another off-day helping out neither at the back or upfront...

Sturridge was doing no such thing.

When Romeu came on it was 3-2 and United had brought on Scholes. We needed to bring on someone like Romeu or Mikel so we could keep United pegged back because there were enjoying too much space in the middle. It was the right call.

Yes we let a 3-0 lead slip but we played very well today. I just hope this spurs us on and we start winning games again. Come on you blues!!!!!!!

P.s. Was good to see Skysports commentators sucking wayne rooney's cock again.

What a game by Cahill. Coming in for the skipper and performing like that in such an intense and nervewrecking atmosphere ? Looks like we stroke a good deal on him i think. That last shot by him was just what needed - a breath of freshness and braveness. Him and Luiz were very good together i think.

I am acutally very proud of the lads given the circumstances (Webb, 5 first teamers out)

When Romeu came on it was 3-2 and United had brought on Scholes. We needed to bring on someone like Romeu or Mikel so we could keep United pegged back because there were enjoying too much space in the middle. It was the right call.

Wish Mikel was available, Romeu has been anything but good recently.

What a game by Cahill. Coming in for the skipper and performing like that in such an intense and nervewrecking atmosphere ? Looks like we stroke a good deal on him i think. That last shot by him was just what needed - a breath of freshness and braveness. Him and Luiz were very good together i think.

I am acutally very proud of the lads given the circumstances (Webb, 5 first teamers out)

The Third goal?

That I do agree with. I was asking about the player that had to go out. Was Malouda, really bringing out the best in Mata like Peace said. And how much was he contributing besides that?

From AVB's interview:

- The interviewer of course is anothe one of Bacon Face's li'l bitches. Not surprised, he's go them all over the place - FA, refs, print media, journos.

- AVB totally pwned him with his responses, questioned him if he's going to ask Bacon Face how they went 3-0 down etc. And the 'is that you' in the beginning. LMFAO

- At least AVB had the balls to give Manure some credit

From Bacon Face's interview:

- Nothing out of the ordinary. The usual cockiness. I cannot believe he's singling out the linesman from their games against Le Arse and us in the past. I mean that is BLATANT intimidation. How the fuck can he say whatever he feels like? Don't the FA... oh wait

- we should've probably had 4 penalties. Howard Web, take notes for the next one please

- 'it was a great game for a neutral, because we showed lot of character and came back from 3 down. btw, 'Chelsea played their part too' - I'm speachless here

I absolultely loathe Bacon Face and this iron grip he has over English football. Manure have nicked just so many titles over the years just becoz of this, which makes me hate them evern more.

On Sky they even cut him off at the end after ferg. could moan and bitch around as much as he liked.

Disgusting. Everything apart from the game itself is just disgusting. I mean the whole football buisness, it just gets more and more depressing. Kind of desillusioned after all these years of watching that biasedness towards big brands and all this nonsense about tradition in the game.

Why we didn't tighten up after scoring the third is beyond me, Romeu should of came on much earlier than he did. After scoring the third we should have looked to hit Man United on the break because all Man United were doing were attacking and they looked vulnerable in defence because they were committing players forward. After the third goal we should have played how we did against Valencia.

Mata was amazing, easily our best player so far this season. Sturridge played well and looked much better compared to what he has been in the last few weeks. To be fair he probably played well because Man United were not playing as defensive as teams in previous weeks have been. He was given more space and time to run at players which is his main asset when playing on the right. Essien and Ivanovic were also some of our better players today. It's good to have Essien back, Meireles didn't impress me much once again although I do like him. It will be good to get Lampard back.

Overall, there were some positives but we should have won that game.