Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been confident when we are about to play Man Utd at home. For this one i am not confident at all, just cannot for the life of me see how we're gonna win this game. Need a repeat of the Man City game. I hate to have this lack of confidence because i love my team but it's the reality of how things have become. I'm dreading it rather than looking forward to it.

Čech

Ivanović - Cahill (Luiz) - Terry - Bertrand

Romeu

Essien - Lampard

Mata

Sturridge - Lukaku

Please no Torres, no Meireles, no Malouda, no Bosingwa...

Might not be any better than Torres, but at least it won't be like trying to teach an old dog new tricks....

Maybe if we write a letter pleading with the Ivorian FA and with Didier himself to return from the ACON then we might actually stand a chance.

However assuming that doesn't happen then it will be Torres up front again and you can't see this going any other way but a Man Utd win.

Maybe if we write a letter pleading with the Ivorian FA and with Didier himself to return from the ACON then we might actually stand a chance.However assuming that doesn't happen then it will be Torres up front again and you can;t see this going any other way but a Man Utd win.
He won't change anything, didn't we play the same while he was still around... Anyway i'd like to see AVB start with 4-2-3-1.

</p>

He won't change anything, didn't we play the same while he was still around... Anyway i'd like to see AVB start with 4-2-3-1.

</p>

I thought we looked better with Drogba in the team and anyway we all know he is capable of producing the big performances for Chelsea. And even if you want to push all of that aside, Id rather have a genuine Chelsea legend starting up front than the biggest waste of money in football history.

</p>

Do you honestly think a change in formation is going to help the striker up front? The only difference will be that Meireles/Mikel and Romeu/Essien will play further behind...don't think that' going to help with the midfield service