Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

when will our players start attacking opponents 1v1? our entire attacking sense seem to have changed when high line left. we should find a balance with time with Boas' system

I'm led to believe AVB is looking for one more left sided attacking player, hopefully to use a 4 2 3 1 formation and get the best out of torres!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still honestly believe our performance at Old Trafford last autumn was our best this season...so far..

we're playing worse than we did back then, unfortunately, but United hit the peak of their form and now they're nowhere near that level. plus they got quite a few players either injured or just generally not on top of their game so in my opinion this will be an interesting encounter..

really been looking forward to this one, Swansea first though B)

we'll beat united

We haven't been playing well enough to Warrant being favourites at home, plus we have been beaten by most of the big teams at home this season bar MC. That said it will be interesting. Torres played well apart from THAT miss....Infront of our crowd who knows, he may even score.

I still have been very disappointed with our performaces this season. It seems like we repeat the same things every week. UTD,Spurs were the only two standout games where we played well and Arsenal....and gues what we drew 1 and lost 2. Every other game this season we have been really poor.

As mentioned Swansea first...they passed arsenal off the pitch, they have quick wingers. They will want it. Believe me, that game is an easy loss unless AVB sorts out the team and gets us playing quicker, decent football. ASAP.