Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still honestly believe our performance at Old Trafford last autumn was our best this season...so far..

we're playing worse than we did back then, unfortunately, but United hit the peak of their form and now they're nowhere near that level. plus they got quite a few players either injured or just generally not on top of their game so in my opinion this will be an interesting encounter..

really been looking forward to this one, Swansea first though B)

after an amazing transfer deadline day our line up for this game will be.

.............................................Cech.........................................

......Ivanovic.................Luiz...................Terry................A.Cole..

...............................Essien......................Modric.........................

..........Sturridge............................Mata.......................Hazard.......

................................................Torres......................................

Subs - Turnbull, Cahill, Romeu, Meireles, Lampard, Willian, Jovetic

zzzzzzzzzzzzz...........And then i woke up ;)

ah is it this time of the year/season again ?

I expect box to box stuff and breathless grasping for the half full pint.

As both teams are not on top of their game right now I honestly don´t know how this might finish. I think we´ve got a realistic chance to win this.

We're going to lose without Ramires and Lampard!!!!!!! :( Sorry, I know I'm being really negative but our midfield isn't that good anyway, and now that we've lost Ramires and Lampard and with Josh MC on loan, its bound to play worse!! Maybe we could play with 5 defenders (Luiz, JT, Cahill, Ivanovic, and Ash) and David Luiz could go forward more, Cahill stays back to defend. Remember, we're going to be up against Rooney, Nani, Valencia and that little weasel Hernandez!! Will Drogba be back by then? No right?! :cry:

At least Ivanovic is fit...I would shit my pants if Bosingwa started against Nani/Valencia or his nightmare Giggs. Win here could give us confidence and faith and we can do it at Stamford Bridge but I'm not too optimistic with the way we played recently...

---------------------------------Cech----------------------------------

Ivanovic-----------Luiz--------------Terry--------------Cole

--------------------------------Romeu-------------------------------

This makes us as solid as any team defensively, have we even conceded a goal with this 6 on the pitch together in these positions? Play for a clean sheet and hope we get one moment of good fortune at the other end.

I don't care how we win this game, I just want to see uns winning this one! FFS, I'd even like us to play shit football and win the game by scoring a goal in 90' instead of playing well and losing like we did against United in the last game against them.