test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LDN Blue

Bobby Tambling

Started by LDN Blue,

38 posts in this topic

Bobby has been appointed as Senior team manager of Crosshaven AFC! Just wow, I would never expect him to do so after his health problems. Hats off Bobby!

Tambling returns as Senior Manager.......

Crosshaven AFC are delighted to announce the return of Bobby Tambling, Chelsea & Crosshaven legend as Senior team manager for the 2013/2014 season. Bobby will take charge with immediate effect & will appoint his back room staff in due course. Bobby's love for the club, his ever improving health & his undoubted ability to coach & man manage players, especially younger ones, made this an easy decision for the club. All at Crosshaven AFC welcome Bobby back & wish him well for the coming season.

The Skipper and CHOULO19 like this

Martyn Tambling ‏@Bobsmyunclexxx
Good news, Bobby is out of the wheelchair and walking 2 miles a day. Its a struggle but he will get there. just spoke on the phone xx

Jusek and Phil Driver like this

'When I was at Stamford Bridge last season, you gave me a tremendous welcome and it acted as a wonderful motivation for me. It made me want to improve and gave me a lift to do as much as I could to recover.'

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Bobby Tambling scored in my first ever Chelsea game v Southampton I was 5 and my father took me ,we sat in the benches and he scored with a low left foot shot from the corner of the edge of the eighteen yard box . I can still see the goal in my head.

xPetrCechx likes this