Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

77m....I'm pretty sure it would be Real who would have lost!

On a team that has no money concerns at all, adding someone like Pogba is 100% a win.

I fucking hate that team more than any other on the planet right now... They have world stars on their fucking bench and still looking to buy more. Pathetic

I think that football players play where they want to play, not where their teams or their contracts say they have to play.

To an extent, Varane doesn't have that privilege yet.

On a team that has no money concerns at all, adding someone like Pogba is 100% a win.

I fucking hate that team more than any other on the planet right now... They have world stars on their fucking bench and still looking to buy more. Pathetic

Blame the retarded players for going.

This is what having a huge stadium does for you and a long established global marketing team. It hasn't happened overnight.

I like their business model and it is one we should pursue ASAP - first thing is getting the capacity increased. That's the thing we are hamstrung by constantly - we need at least a 75k stadium (build now for 10 years into the future)

No chance we'll get him. We won't splash 100m+ on him like City, Barca and Real will.

Barca can't and when you say "we" do you mean you or Chelsea FC? Because I'm not so sure Chelsea FC share your opinion. Pogba is 21 and already looking like one of the best midfielders in the world... I'm pretty sure Jose and Emenalo understand that and will be in with a shout for Paul

Would be a quality addition although I think a new RW and probably another CB should be higher on our priority list.

Great player now and has potential to be one of the best in the world but I wouldn't want us paying more than £50M for him.

Barca can't and when you say "we" do you mean you or Chelsea FC? Because I'm not so sure Chelsea FC share your opinion. Pogba is 21 and already looking like one of the best midfielders in the world... I'm pretty sure Jose and Emenalo understand that and will be in with a shout for Paul

No, i mean "we". As many supporters of the club use "we". Dick.

I'll bet my house that we don't get him. It's a dream. Rather spend 50m on Varane.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You