Paul Pogba

Madmax

I will guarantee you that if Khedira goes in this window it won't be for 8-12m! That number is absurd even for a guy in the last year of his contract. 15-20m sounds more likely and having said that Khedira is nowhere near the type of player Pogba is becoming... Not to mention he's injury prone.

Pogba is a young thoroughbred ready to take the world by storm! I have no problem being called a Pogba fanboy, he's a fantastic player.

So you would be alright with us splashing £60million+ on him?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you would be alright with us splashing £60million+ on him?

Nope. But I sure as hell wouldn't be crying if we decided to. No denying his talent and under the tutelage of Jose we could be looking at the next Yaya Toure or a rich mans Patrick Viera.

60m is steep, I doubt he goes for that at this stage in with no negotiations scheduled

Nope. But I sure as hell wouldn't be crying if we decided to. No denying his talent and under the tutelage of Jose we could be looking at the next Yaya Toure or a rich mans Patrick Viera.

60m is steep, I doubt he goes for that at this stage in with no negotiations scheduled

Rich mans Viera? :lol: Viera was one of the best midfielders in the world a decade or so ago.

I'm sorry but no way should we spend that much on potential.

Rich mans Viera? :lol: Viera was one of the best midfielders in the world a decade ago.

I'm sorry but no way should we spend that much on potential.

I know exactly who Viera is and Pogba, in my estimation and Viera's himself, has the potential to be better because he has better technique and more goals in him.

And I'm not advocating we do, I'm saying I wouldn't be pissed if we did. He's a special player.

lol. he's on the last year of his contract. His wage demands may be high but lets be honest no team will offer him that much. Look at the clubs who are interested in him, Bayern and Arsenal, they both run a tight ship in terms of wages.

These Pogba fanboys are too much.

Good player, but there's a weird obsession amongst some enclaves of our support.

Post of the week. Lmao

Now I wish we had Demba-ba :P

Old Grandstand which only the older generation will know was one of the best.

East Fife 4, Forfar 5 :D

Or the best Scottish headline when Celtic got beat by Inverness Caly Thistle was….

SuperCaly were fantastic Celtic were atrocious. :D

72 pages for Pogba already. Ivanovic has 76. It's a curse of being a fan of a team like Chelsea in that some people will want to play FIFA with the team and buy everyone they want. These people are never satisfied with the team we have. We could win everything and they'd still be spending 50% of their time talking about who we can buy. We have a great team. Why can't people just concentrate on our actual team playing actual games that actually matter instead of their fantasy wishlist? It's like having sex with a gorgeous woman and fantasizing about other women you could maybe get that might be beautiful. It's bizarre.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope so!

Is it greedy of more to want one more WC player in the first team? We have improved on last year but I think we have potential to be real juggernauts and go to places like Madrid and win, but win well. Just like in 2004-2006 when I thought we could beat anyone but importantly best them convincingly

Bbc gossip that MU will spend £60m on him next summer.

That will be a team then. Hopefully they will calm down!

:D:D:D:D

United can only dream of getting Pogba, the chances of this to happen is only if Pogba has an injury on his head.

It will go down to us, City and Real. Somthing tells me Mou will do everything to get him next summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You