Paul Pogba

Madmax

If Chelsea can pry away Paul Pogba for £55m (€70m) + sign him to 5-year deal at £150k pw, he'll cost £18.8m py on FFP books. Worth it. #cfc

Listen to the man, Chelsea!

Pogba would be my dream signing to be honest.

1. He is already way better than Ramires+ Mikel combined

2. His price will go up in 2-3 years

3. He is HG

4. We would finally break our transfer record which is currently set by Torres :ph34r:

This must happen in 1 year

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pogba has potential to be the best cm in the near future and has a better peak than Cesc.

However, if he does come, 1-2 ams should be sold and Chelsea should moved to 4-3-3 permanently.

One of the most overrated players in the world at the moment, £60 million for him? get outta here.

You clearly did not saw him play.

He will be one of the best CM in the world in a couple of years, add to the fact he is HG which would help us massive i say the price is right.

If Paris paid 50 million for Luiz then Juventus are definitely well within their rights asking 60 for Pogba.

? We all know PSG paid FAR too much for Luiz, it's no secret. Juventus are well within their rights to ask for that amount but until he consistently proves he's one of the best midfielders than we shouldn't offer that much.

He will be one of the best CM in the world in a couple of years, add to the fact he is HG which would help us massive i say the price is right.

He's still inconsistent as fuck, why the hell would we splash £60 million on potential? he's good and as i said has the potential to be one of the best, but i'm sorry he's not worth £60 million, no fucking way, £35-40 million tops.

I love how £60 million is the norm these days, Jesus Christ even £35-40 million is a bit steep.

If Paris paid 50 million for Luiz then Juventus are definitely well within their rights asking 60 for Pogba.

That's a very flawed logic that is used to justify literally every questionable transfer. . . . . ."If Liverpool paid £35m for Andy Carroll then my dog poo is worth £55m".

Very few players are worth £60m.. Juve can ask for whatever they want, but i wouldn't pay £60m for any realistic target for Chelsea.

I remember Allegri laughing at the journalists and mocking them when asked if there is any chance for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to leave. Then a couple of days later Paris came with an offer and closed the deal in the blink of an eye.

If Chelsea, United, Madrid want Vidal and Pogba, they will have them. If they want, these teams can have the entire team of Juventus and their stadium too, plus any other player in the Italian league.

Vidal is still at Juventus because United is yet to make an official offer. The moment Van Gaal gives the green light there is nothing left to do for Juventus.

The same goes for Pogba - if he (and Vidal) will still be at Juventus come September, that's because the other teams did not want them or thought they are not worth the money, not because they were rejected by fucking Juventus.

These two transfers are in the hands of Van Gaal and Mourinho, they are orchestrating the moves, not anybode else. They just have to approve the transfers and the Chelsea and United boards will pick up from there and close the deals in a day or two.

I remember Allegri laughing at the journalists and mocking them when asked if there is any chance for Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to leave. Then a couple of days later Paris came with an offer and closed the deal in the blink of an eye.

If Chelsea, United, Madrid want Vidal and Pogba, they will have them. If they want, these teams can have the entire team of Juventus and their stadium too, plus any other player in the Italian league.

Vidal is still at Juventus because United is yet to make an official offer. The moment Van Gaal gives the green light there is nothing left to do for Juventus.

The same goes for Pogba - if he (and Vidal) will still be at Juventus come September, that's because the other teams did not want them or thought they are not worth the money, not because they were rejected by fucking Juventus.

These two transfers are in the hands of Van Gaal and Mourinho, they are orchestrating the moves, not anybode else. They just have to approve the transfers and the Chelsea and United boards will pick up from there and close the deals in a day or two.

I see someone is taking being completely wrong about this very bitterly :lol:

But, yeah, keep telling yourself that no team in the world wants to buy Vidal and Pogba! :lol: :lol:

With the appointment of allegri, I wouldnt be surprised if pirlo was the one that leaves...

Would be a good short term pickup for a top team...aka pep guardialo

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You