Paul Pogba

Madmax

Again, I have no idea how you can know something like that. I know A LOT about Juve and I have absolutely no idea if one of them will leave or not. Honestly, Pirlo is much more likely to leave than either because of his issues with Allegri.

I also know a fair bit about Juve and Serie A in general. It is just a gut feeling I have.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about it 60m for him is ridiculous no matter how good he is, I hope the club don't pay that for him. Max we should go is 40-45m and that would still be a bit overpriced, the likes of Modric, Kroos and top class CM are around 30m. Herrera is the only exception which MU overpaid and Bilbao is known to be tough negotiators(or not negotiating at all, release clause are the only way)

Juve have their own stadium, and have spent very wisely in the market in the past 3 seasons. They are no Chelsea or PSG, but they have the best finances in Italy because they have, by far, the best management in Italy.

So no, they won't 'take' 60m because they don't need to. Again, if Pogba WANTS to leave, then Juve will listen to offers. But so far, all he's said is that he wants to spend at least another year in Turin. Same with Vidal.

Every player on this planet has a sell point regardless of what club he's at! £60m for 21yr old Pogba is pretty much as close to an offer you can't refuse as you can get. Whether or not you feel they need to/want to 60m is a have to sell proposition. This is still a business.

Every player on this planet has a sell point regardless of what club he's at! £60m for 21yr old Pogba is pretty much as close to an offer you can't refuse as you can get. Whether or not you feel they need to/want to 60m is a have to sell proposition. This is still a business.

By your theory, C.Ronaldo and Messi are already playing for Citeh.

no that doesn't support my theory at all... actually that is hilariously inaccurate.

Maybe it's a poor analogy, I just disagree with what you said about "have to sell" theory. I believe some players at some point are un-buyable.

Maybe it's a poor analogy, I just disagree with what you said about "have to sell" theory. I believe some players at some point are un-buyable.

Nah... Look at Utd they didn't "have to sell" Ronaldo but at £80m they were presented with an offer they couldn't refuse.

Lets not lose sight of the fact this is still a business £60m is a ridiculous amount of money to turn down if you're Juve. It would represent a top 10 transfer fee for a guy they signed on a free and likely won't be able to hold onto on account of the wage demands.

Nah... Look at Utd they didn't "have to sell" Ronaldo but at £80m they were presented with an offer they couldn't refuse.

Lets not lose sight of the fact this is still a business £60m is a ridiculous amount of money to turn down if you're Juve. It would represent a top 10 transfer fee for a guy they signed on a free and likely won't be able to hold onto on account of the wage demands.

Ronaldo forced the move to happen. United didn't sell him just because of the 80m. Ronaldo did not want to stay and SAF made the wise choice of selling him for a world record fee. Pogba is happy at Juventus. The club will probably cash in on Vidal instead so there is little chance of Pogba leaving this summer.

Ronaldo forced the move to happen. United didn't sell him just because of the 80m. Ronaldo did not want to stay and SAF made the wise choice of selling him for a world record fee. Pogba is happy at Juventus. The club will probably cash in on Vidal instead so there is little chance of Pogba leaving this summer.

The point was Utd were in no need to sell. He was under contract and clearly the best player in the world at the time... He wanted to leave much like Suarez wanted to leave last year and stayed or like Rooney wanted to leave and stayed...

We will see just how happy Pogba is towards the end of this window, if he hasn't signed and extension I think his intentions are clear.

Feeling like this thing has died down enough to be likely now. No talk of an extension with Juve, Nedved and Marotta are making it very clear they have no intention of selling Vidal. Seems like Pogba is less of a certainty there seeing as there isn't even whispers of an extension... Maybe Lukaku is on the outs and Pogba coming in?

If Chelsea can pry away Paul Pogba for £55m (€70m) + sign him to 5-year deal at £150k pw, he'll cost £18.8m py on FFP books. Worth it. #cfc

Listen to the man, Chelsea!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You