Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juventus are poised to complete a deal with #RMCF for Morata but are keen on adding Lukaku to their squad, too. #CFC (Evening Standard)

That makes no sense. They already have Tevez and Llorente as well. Evening standard just trying to get some clicks.

That makes no sense. They already have Tevez and Llorente as well. Evening standard just trying to get some clicks.

It's happening. They are short upfront. They played with two CF's under Conte, and they have just sold Quagliarella.

It's happening. They are short upfront. They played with two CF's under Conte, and they have just sold Quagliarella.

Who barely had a game under him anyway. I doubt it not at the cost of losing Pogba/Vidal anyway.

Who barely had a game under him anyway. I doubt it not at the cost of losing Pogba/Vidal anyway.

I am sure they will lose one of them. They can't refuse big offers for both of them. One will stay, and the other will go.

Yes, sold Quaglliarella and bought Morata. Lukaku was the back up plan if the Morata deal failed.

Yes, sold Quaglliarella and bought Morata. Lukaku was the back up plan if the Morata deal failed.

I thought you referring to them getting Morata. I can see you meant them buying both of them. I doubt that will happen then.

I am sure they will lose one of them. They can't refuse big offers for both of them. One will stay, and the other will go.

You are sure? :lol: Based on what exactly? Why can't they refuse big offers for both?

I said from the start and I'll say it again: Juve don't HAVE to sell anyone. If a player WANTS to leave, they can leave for the right price anytime they want.

You are sure? :lol: Based on what exactly? Why can't they refuse big offers for both?

I said from the start and I'll say it again: Juve don't HAVE to sell anyone. If a player WANTS to leave, they can leave for the right price anytime they want.

As far as I am aware, they don't make loads of money compared to other big clubs around the world. They lost around £20m for failing to get out of the CL group stages last year for starters. I didn't say they have to, but I am sure if we offered £60m for Pogba; they would take it.

Agree with this to some extent.

If we get to the end of this window and Pogba still hasn't signed an extension it will get very interesting.

As far as I am aware, they don't make loads of money compared to other big clubs around the world. They lost around £20m for failing to get out of the CL group stages last year for starters. I didn't say they have to, but I am sure if we offered £60m for Pogba; they would take it.

Of course they would. I don't think Chelsea would have to pay that kind of money to prize him.

Of course they would. I don't think Chelsea would have to pay that kind of money to prize him.

Me neither, but just making the point that they aren't a club who can refuse massive offers!

Juve have their own stadium, and have spent very wisely in the market in the past 3 seasons. They are no Chelsea or PSG, but they have the best finances in Italy because they have, by far, the best management in Italy.

So no, they won't 'take' 60m because they don't need to. Again, if Pogba WANTS to leave, then Juve will listen to offers. But so far, all he's said is that he wants to spend at least another year in Turin. Same with Vidal.

Juve have their own stadium, and have spent very wisely in the market in the past 3 seasons. They are no Chelsea or PSG, but they have the best finances in Italy because they have, by far, the best management in Italy.

So no, they won't 'take' 60m because they don't need to. Again, if Pogba WANTS to leave, then Juve will listen to offers. But so far, all he's said is that he wants to spend at least another year in Turin. Same with Vidal.

The main reason they have the best finances is because, they have their own stadium as you said. As I said before, come the end of the transfer window if not sooner; 1 if not both of them will be gone.

The main reason they have the best finances is because, they have their own stadium as you said. As I said before, come the end of the transfer window if not sooner; 1 if not both of them will be gone.

Again, I have no idea how you can know something like that. I know A LOT about Juve and I have absolutely no idea if one of them will leave or not. Honestly, Pirlo is much more likely to leave than either because of his issues with Allegri.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You