Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Dan Levene writes we are interested that counts as smoke for me.

wasn't it you last week saying that you shoudnt believe everything you read on the internet?

wasn't it you last week saying that you shoudnt believe everything you read on the internet?

It wasn't last week but yes I have said that. Only reason why I back Dan Levene is because I've met him, had conversations with him. He's a pretty even keeled dude who doesn't post shit for click bait, so since I know him it makes it easier to digest.

It wasn't last week but yes I have said that. Only reason why I back Dan Levene is because I've met him, had conversations with him. He's a pretty even keeled dude who does post shit for click bait, so since I know him it makes it easier to digest.

The same Dan Levene that said last year that'll be signing Cavani? He's not reliable at all. He doesn't know much.

The same Dan Levene that said last year that'll be signing Cavani? He's not reliable at all. He doesn't know much.

Everyone said we were signing Cavani... Absolutely EVERYONE! You know why? because its likely we were exploring the possibility UNTIL PSG came in with a big offer. Calm down, son its not out of the realm of possibility that we are in for Pogba, whether we can find an agreeable fee is always the stumbling block.

BTW you should read Dan's paper, I doubt you do since you think he doesn't know much. He's one of the better more informed Journos out there when it comes to Chelsea related info.

Everyone said we were signing Cavani... Absolutely EVERYONE! You know why? because its likely we were exploring the possibility UNTIL PSG came in with a big offer. Calm down, son its not out of the realm of possibility that we are in for Pogba, whether we can find an agreeable fee is always the stumbling block.

BTW you should read Dan's paper, I doubt you do since you think he doesn't know much. He's one of the better more informed Journos out there when it comes to Chelsea related info.

Dan is certainly a good journo and Blues Chronicle is an okay read, but that has nothing to do with him actually being a top source CFC-wise.

I can't remember him ever actually reporting CFC transfer news ahead of other outlets. Hence why I said he doesn't know much.

Dan is certainly a good journo but that has nothing to do with him actually being a top source CFC-wise.

I can't remember him ever actually reporting CFC transfer news ahead of other outlets. Hence why I said he doesn't know much.

breaking reports first doesn't always make you the most in the know journalist. If you pay attention to BBC or even Sky for that matter, they only drop stuff when its official.

Dan is of that sort, when he has certainty he writes about it. If he says Chelsea are 'in the hunt for Paul Pogba' its believable for me mainly because I know Dan and he wouldn't write anything he wouldn't have on good authority.

breaking reports first doesn't always make you the most in the know journalist. If you pay attention to BBC or even Sky for that matter, they only drop stuff when its official.

Dan is of that sort, when he has certainty he writes about it. If he says Chelsea are 'in the hunt for Paul Pogba' its believable for me mainly because I know Dan and he wouldn't write anything he wouldn't have on good authority.

So you put Dan on the same level as BBC and Sky? Lol okay. Interesting.

PS. Him saying we're interested in Pogba isn't new news at all, everyone knows that Pogba is a player that is interesting to CFC, we've been rumoured with him for quite a while now... What Dan is reporting is nothing new or ground breaking.

PS. Him saying we're interested in Pogba isn't new news at all, everyone knows that Pogba is a player that is interesting to CFC, we've been rumoured with him for quite a while now... What Dan is reporting is nothing new or ground breaking.

PS go look at my posts... That's precisely what I've been saying. There is smoke, not fire. We are interested its about evaluation, do I think Chelsea see him as a £60m buy? no but I do feel we are making inquiries. Go back and read what i wrote before you try patronizing me.

PS go look at my posts... That's precisely what I've been saying. There is smoke, not fire. We are interested its about evaluation, do I think Chelsea see him as a £60m buy? no but I do feel we are making inquiries. Go back and read what i wrote before you try patronizing me.

I'm not patronising you at all, I know that's what you said. What I did find interesting though is how you put Dan Levene on the same level as a Sky or BBC, and then laugh when someone quotes someone like Di Marzio (who you also somehow put on the same level as Palmeri?), who actually has a proven track record in reporting transfers before they've actually been done. For me, Dan Levene reporting that Chelsea might be interested in Pogba changes nothing - if Sky or BBC reported it however it would be massive news... but each to their own I guess.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You