Paul Pogba

Madmax

Pogba is amazing. Every time i watch him i just cant believe United let him go so easily, they realy lost a world class Midfielder for free, and his future is unbelievable.

For our midfield, when we have Ramires, i would prefer someone like Gundogan who is a real DLP. Thing is there arent many "Gundogans", so if we cant get him, a try at Pogba would be a right move. Because although he's talked about as a DM, he do have the skills to control a midfield when he's very gifted on the ball with great passing and vision. It would be tremendous to have him.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errm, guys:

"I am trying to think what will be of us in two or three years' time if we get a massive offer for one of the best talents we have today, Pogba, the French 20-year-old.

Absolutely NO chance Pogba is going to leave Juve anytime soon. It was just an example Agnelli was using. He could have said the same about Vidal or Asamoah.

I think a 40m euros bid will make them think.

Yeah but it won't make him think. Why would he leave? He's very happy there. he loves the manager who has put all his trust in him, he plays almost every single game, he has a chance to win everything, and he's become vital to his team that play a system and style of football that suite him. Why in the world would he want to change that?

Yeah but it won't make him think. Why would he leave? He's very happy there. he loves the manager who has put all his trust in him, he plays almost every single game, he has a chance to win everything, and he's become vital to his team that play a system and style of football that suite him. Why in the world would he want to change that?

1. Better money.

2. Better league.

1. Better money.

2. Better league.

Juve can match almost anything we offer him unless it's something ridiculous like 200k per week. And the Serie A may not be on the same level as the EPL in terms of importance, but it's not the Ligue 1 either. The Serie A is still one of the most watched leagues in the world with quite a lot of quality. I honestly rate it higher than La Liga where you only have 3 quality teams while in Serie A you have 6-7 teams who can beat any PL team on their day (just like you have 6-7 PL teams who can beat any Serie A team on their day). Of course that is debatable but what isn't is that Serie A is one of the biggest 4 leagues in Europe.

Plus, Juve are a bigger team relative to their league than we are relative to ours.

Be honest, if you were in his shoes, would you move from Juve right now?

Juve can match almost anything we offer him unless it's something ridiculous like 200k per week. And the Serie A may not be on the same level as the EPL in terms of importance, but it's not the Ligue 1 either. The Serie A is still one of the most watched leagues in the world with quite a lot of quality. I honestly rate it higher than La Liga where you only have 3 quality teams while in Serie A you have 6-7 teams who can beat any PL team on their day (just like you have 6-7 PL teams who can beat any Serie A team on their day). Of course that is debatable but what isn't is that Serie A is one of the biggest 4 leagues in Europe.

Plus, Juve are a bigger team relative to their league than we are relative to ours.

Pogba ain't leaving Juve...we should be talking about more 'realistic' targets.

But we are talking about a situation that Juventus agrees to sell him to Chelsea, arent we?

If his club agree to sell him, and to a team with such bright future like Chelsea, with Jose in charge, with a bit more money and in a better and alot more popular and "shiny" league, i think every player could be ok with that and say 'Yes' for that possibility, even if he's playing in Juventus. Seria A is obviously one of the best 4 leagus in the world, but the gap is so big in every department between it and the PL (not necessity in football but in everything else). How many big superstars playing in Italy this days? not many.

I dont know if Juventus we'll say 'yes' to any offer, but i dont think Pogba will be so sad with it. I dont know him though...

Right...let's buy another young midfielder and then people will later complain, as always, as to why other players of the same ilk aren't getting enough playing time or why we are not giving chances to youth players...

Think it's about time that we actually stop stocking the squad with so many young players. We need players who are already relatively experienced, approaching their peak or at their peak to come in and replace some older players in our squad. Persisting with buying young players is gonna give us problems in the long run. There needs to be a balance of experience and youth in the team..

Right...let's buy another young midfielder and then people will later complain, as always, as to why other players of the same ilk aren't getting enough playing time or why we are not giving chances to youth players...

Think it's about time that we actually stop stocking the squad with so many young players. We need players who are already relatively experienced, approaching their peak or at their peak to come in and replace some older players in our squad. Persisting with buying young players is gonna give us problems in the long run. There needs to be a balance of experience and youth in the team..

Pogba would be a nailed on started for us, forget his youth. I wouldn't classify him as a young player either - he'd surely command a fee of around £30m. It'd be similar to the Hazard signing.

It isn't stockpiling on youth at all. Like it isn't a MVG signing.

Isn't Pogba not more or less a box to box player? Perhaps he has an all round skillset but hes not exactly someone who controls the tempo of a match. At Juventus Pirlo does the sort of stuff we need in a midfielder; he controls the tempo of the match. Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba are the legs in midfield, they do all the running, tackling.. sure they contribute in possession and score goals etc but they aren't the regista, or 'architect' of the team as Pirlo is known as.

He'd suit United more than us. Pogba and Carrick would be a great partnership.

Pogba would be a nailed on started for us, forget his youth. I wouldn't classify him as a young player either - he'd surely command a fee of around £30m. It'd be similar to the Hazard signing.

It isn't stockpiling on youth at all. Like it isn't a MVG signing.

Doesn't matter if he's a Hazard or MvG like signing, the fact is he remains another youth player that we'll be stockpiling into the team if we buy him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You