Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe that Jose would spend such an amount (reportedly) on a player in England, with the way the media is over here.

That is honestly why I believe we do not tie up deals for certain players.

They are interested in Salah, Cuadrado and Oscar. I think we have options if we are to make a deal. Only thing that could wreak havoc is the fact that he may want to go to Barca, which would result in him opting to stay for another season.

I suspect that the only way we're going to be able to get Pogba is if Oscar goes the other way. Juventus have already expressed interest in acquiring Oscar, and without a player-swap being part of the deal, the transfer fee we would have to pay is just too high. Pogba's arrival would mean an inevitable switch to a 4-3-3, with Pogba slotting-in alongside Matic and Fabregas in the midfield three. Given that he isn't a winger, Oscar is probably the odd-man-out in this scenario (more so than Cuadrado), and I feel that it's highly unlikely that he will be be content with starting most games on the bench.

I think the fact that we have several players that they're interested in gives us a huge advantage, but I think City will be so desperate that they'd still probably blow us out of the water in terms of wages they'll offer him.

Let's hope the lure of London, actually playing for a top manager unlike at City, and being in a midfield with Cesc and Matic is enough to convince him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You