Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's a ridiculous figure, but we have to remember we need to improve in other areas as well. I personally think Pogba and Bale are needed to make us unbeatable, as we have been way too reliant on Hazard for numerous chunks of the season.

In the real world, we'll only get one. Either player would be a massive boost to our starting XI. Our summer business should be interesting.

I don't think we need that much. But having said that I do think we have the ability to sign one of them and also another 30-40M player. The new money and the TV deal is significant

If he wants 200K after taxes isnt it a lot more than what Hazard gets?

Hazard gets 200k, after his new deal.

Here's all the player wages: http://www.totalsportek.com/football/chelsea-player-salaries/

As you can see, we really have a stable wage structure...

I don't think we need that much. But having said that I do think we have the ability to sign one of them and also another 30-40M player. The new money and the TV deal is significant

We should be able to spend quite a bit thanks to our recent transfer business, but we'll have to wait and see.

Hazard gets 200k, after his new deal.

Here's all the player wages: http://www.totalsportek.com/football/chelsea-player-salaries/

As you can see, we really have a stable wage structure...

People say the 200K is before taxes. And the offer from PSG to Pogba (around 210K) is after taxes.

He's the best choice for the right price. I would love to see him alongside Matic, but can't/shouldn't compete with RM and PSG in a bidding war. £40m plus a player is still a lot, but we shouldn't go over that.

There's a general consensus he will go next to Matic and Cesc will go further up.

Now that may be true for the big games but against the lesser sides I can see Cesc still dictating from deep and Pogba playing further up.

From Metro. http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/07/chelsea-push-for-paul-pogba-transfer-as-juventus-agree-to-sell-5184892/

Chelsea clear to seal £58m 'DREAM TRANSFER' as club AGREE to sell.

Chelsea ‘push for Paul Pogba transfer as Juventus AGREE to sell’.

Chelsea have been cleared to sign Paul Pogba this summer with Juventus reportedly set to sell for £58million.

58 million pounds is a reasonable price. Hopefully his signing is closer.

Although I believe that Pogba final price will depend on what happens in the last games of the season. If he makes a good participation in the Champions League final price Leaghe is going to shoot.

Regards.

There's a general consensus he will go next to Matic and Cesc will go further up.

Now that may be true for the big games but against the lesser sides I can see Cesc still dictating from deep and Pogba playing further up.

Don't let the height and frame fool you, Tomo. Pogba is no player for a role in front in of defence. He's very much a player for the Lampard role in terms of positional freedom, moving forward at any opportunity.

Can't believe people are still going about 60 millions for a player we don't need...

The 60m could alternatively be spent on a right winger, a top class Cb and a backup for Eden and pretty much solve most of our issues.

HG is priceless nowadays, let's buy him.

I'm sure he is no longer in the HG category according to some posters.

He is NOT homegrown. Had he signed for an English club this past summer he would have been homegrown but as he did, he counts a foreign player now.

I think Pogba will cost between 44 and 60 million pounds.

Maybe we need to sign a pure right winger or a player like Griezmann for greater ability to score.

But Pogba could have two players (Hazard and Pogba) with potential to be the best in the world when Messi got tired of being the best in the world.

I think Pogba is the typical player for Jose system (also Koke, IMO), with a giant stride for counterattacks, box to box and ability to increase their scoring averages.

But perhaps Koke by Filipe and 30 million + Griezmann is a more interesting option to build a team.

But Pogba is a candy so sweet to avoid the temptation. With him the show would be guaranteed and with Jose he can improve tactically shortly to become one of the finest in the world within the mortal people (not Messi).

But Koke + Griezmann seems more reasonable to consolidate our project.

In any case I would be happy ....

Regards.

Can't believe people are still going about 60 millions for a player we don't need...

The 60m could alternatively be spent on a right winger, a top class Cb and a backup for Eden and pretty much solve most of our issues.

Well, thats your opinion. I think we do need a dominant and technical CM, and Pogba fits that role, and can contribute in more areas.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You