Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both?!? That's gready. You bisexual.

Yeah m8. First it was Pokemon and ONLY Pokemon. But then you know.. One day i was zapping through the channels and there it was.. It made me feel so real, so human!! And so began the story of me and Digimon.

How about you? Your the Batman & Robin kind of guy?

Yeah m8. First it was Pokemon and ONLY Pokemon. But then you know.. One day i was zapping through the channels and there it was.. It made me feel so real, so human!! And so began the story of me and Digimon.

How about you? Your the Batman & Robin kind of guy?

I was a massive Pokemon guy. I like Batman, but not Robin

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 3 minute ago

BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources : Chelsea agree fee with Juventus for Paul Pogba. More here: skysports.tv/0cOvJS #SSNHQ

I was a massive Pokemon guy. I like Batman, but not Robin

Favourite pokemon? Mine was Chrizard. I though he were so cool and he could fly with Ashe(?) on his back. Thats why i like Daenerys in GOT because she can also ride on the back of her dragons. I wish Pogba was a pokemon. Then i could catch him with my pokeball and ride on Charizards back all the way to London with him.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 3 minute ago
BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources : Chelsea agree fee with Juventus for Paul Pogba. More here: skysports.tv/0cOvJS #SSNHQ

I didn't believe you even for a second.

Favourite pokemon? Mine was Chrizard. I though he were so cool and he could fly with Ashe(?) on his back. Thats why i like Daenerys in GOT because she can also ride on the back of her dragons. I wish Pogba was a pokemon. Then i could catch him with my pokeball and ride on Charizards back all the way to London with him.

Hahahaha yeah Charizard was the best.

Pogba would evolve in to Pogbasaur

Hahahaha yeah Charizard was the best.

Pogba would involve in to Pogbasaur

Man, I got a Charizard shiny Pokémon card when I was about 10 and I'd say I was so excited I got my first erection.

If Tancredi was a Pokémon he'd be a Prickasaurus-Rex.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You