Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Chelsea have agreed a fee with Roma for Belgian International midfielder, Radja Nainggolan, according to Sky Italia sources"

This is what i want to see tomorrow at some point. :D

Ninja coming here?? Damn, we would add some serious fight in our midfield.

Come here to talk about cartoons and there's all these people thinking this transfer can still happen. Smh.

Bet Pogba liked fairly odd parents.

Fairly odd parents... no good.

I used to love those Marvel cartoons like Spider-Man and X-Men. Batman as well and a bunch of shows on Cartoon Network.

What about the classic Tom & Jerry? Anyone remember Bobby's World? Doug.. Rugrats.. Ren & Stimpy

Man, I was addicted to cartoons back in the day. Crayon Shin-Chan was brilliant.

Too many to remember.

Fairly odd parents... no good.

I used to love those Marvel cartoons like Spider-Man and X-Men. Batman as well and a bunch of shows on Cartoon Network.

What about the classic Tom & Jerry? Anyone remember Bobby's World? Doug.. Rugrats.. Ren & Stimpy

Man, I was addicted to cartoons back in the day. Crayon Shin-Chan was brilliant.

Too many to remember.

Hey Arnold, Arthur, Mona the Vampire!!

Come here to talk about cartoons and there's all these people thinking this transfer can still happen. Smh.

Bet Pogba liked fairly odd parents.

he seems the type.used to love that!Pinky and the brain etc

Sod in the Night Garden that's a whole different matter..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You