Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pogba / koke / verratti. come on roman, is it difficult to steal one of them with bunch of money???

is it difficult to buy some of the best cm's in the world with a few days before the window shuts? yes, very difficult.

BREAKING NEWS: Paul Pogba to Chelsea is OFF. Juventus are holding firm until next summer. Chelsea now targeting Axel Witsel. #CFCcfc.png He is reliable he got most of the transfer news right.

Football Writer ‏@FootbaIlWriter

Does anyone think we can seriously challenge on all fronts this season without any signings to central midfield?

Uh yes? We had the best midfield in the League last season, 2 poor games hardly erases that.

Pogba is hardly Verratti, he's a highlight reel player right now rather than a 90 minute footballer as of today.

I think he's either right and there's no chance or that he hasn't got a clue because he's not getting any information. Thing is, he was really quiet when the ESPN guy came out with the rumour. If he knew otherwise, I can't see a journo not coming out to say another is wrong. Brownie points and all that.

And so an Uruguayan sports commentator should know better than anyone else the truth about the negotiation between an English and an Italian club for the move of a French player because he tweeted last night something about it and starting it with the huge word "RUMOR".... :blink: oh.....ok.

And so an Uruguayan sports commentator should know better than anyone else the truth about the negotiation between an English and an Italian club for the move of a French player because he tweeted last night something about it and starting it with the huge word "RUMOR".... :blink: oh.....ok.

You mean a ESPN reporter who probably has many contacts? Can't see why not. An Italian or French journo does not increase their reliability.

You mean a ESPN reporter who probably has many contacts? Can't see why not. An Italian or French journo does not increase their reliability.

I think you're missing the biggest point which was the "Rumor" at the beginning of the tweet.

Something you might have missed is that Di Marzio is not a fictional character or an internet freak.

He's one of the main journalist in Sky Sport Italia regarded as the most reliable source for transfer news.

He personally knows football players and their agents. But I'm sure Raiola is a close friend of this Jorge Ramos fella.

I think you're missing the biggest point which was the "Rumor" at the beginning of the tweet.

Sure which is why I hold my tongue on being so sure, but journos don't all go around just telling us there's a rumour do they? They'll either say it a fact and claim their dues for themselves or will mention it if it seems reliable.

Something you might have missed is that Di Marzio is not a fictional character or an internet freak.

He's one of the main journalist in Sky Sport Italia regarded as the most reliable source for transfer news.

He personally knows football players and their agents. But I'm sure Raiola is a close friend of this Jorge Ramos fella.

Very reliable person sure, but him being wrong happens and more often than you think. Also Sky Italia is notorious for being ridiculous actually (it's funny we seem to see each other's media as over reactive and click baiters) we have a joke here which likens it to Sky Nigeria I think.

Well can you rule out this ESPN guy knows nothing? I'll probably climb off the fence and say he's heard something from someone he trusts, which asks the question of that guys reliability.

Listen, I love to argue ;) but all I'm saying is the are many good reasons why the deal could happen and it's so quiet, I know that it's more likely not though. Everyone does. No Smoke without fire, and we know Chelsea have bid.

Obviously Pogba is a fantastic player or at the very least least will be. From the limited amount I've seen he is quite lazy and pulls the wool over people's eyes with spectacular goals and a nice dribble. I haven't seen much, so I could be very wrong. If I am right, than he isn't the type of player I'd pick to balance out the team. I'd like a player that can run for days,has amazing technique and exerts dominance in the midfield. Jordan Henderson (even James Milner) would be a great pick but that is a dead end; literally zero percent chance of that though.

I think a three man midfield is the best idea. The club has Cesc Fabregas whom is all technique and guile but has no physical dominance on the field. Nemanja Matic; the opposite of Fabregas (he does have a nice touch and pass but the vision isn't there). There needs to be a player that is half and half to give the midfield a perfect balance. Xabi Alonso could have been that player but he is long gone at Bayern and is close to his mid 30s. I don't know anyone out there that absolutely fills that criteria.

sounds like Schneiderlin would have fit the bill. IDK who would be an alternative right now. It does seem to me that Pogba is better suited to be the more advanced of a three-man centre midfield, but I've also not watched him play enough during his Juve days.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You