Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true or it is a fake? That's Paul Pogba's account on Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/PaulPogba

Paul Pogba in Heathrow Airport

Yesterday at 3:45 ·

Hello London.

11951870_1050155561662581_78084712265391

Regards.

Pogba's official facebook:

Hello London - at Heathrow Airport

+ Picture

Come on guys, read the thread. It's been posted at least 5 times before.

Our options are:

1. Pogba will be the leader of France in Euro 2016 (which is celebrated in France). For a player like Pogba be trained by Jose for a year can make him evolve to become one of the best players in the world to be decisive in Euro 2016. Jose Mourinho is one of our best assets. Pogba with Mourinho would improve significantly in the most important year in his career.

2. Juventus may be interested in signing (or borrow) players like Ramires, Oscar, Mikel ... or even Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

3. The reports (many of which are not very reliable in the last days of the market) say that Juventus may be interested in signing Witsel, Moutinho, Draxler ... to reinforce their midfield. If Juventus is moving in the market maybe is for something ...

4. Great players play where they want to play. If Jose convince him Pogba could be close.

5. All I'm saying are excuses to calm my anxiety because there is nothing in the world of football that I want more than sign Paul Pogba.

Regards.

He has been saying that since last Sat when our bid got rejected.

Exactly, when i and everyone got excited that this would happen was when that ESPN guy said it could.

Is it impossible that Di Marzio just isn't getting the info? It's even likely that we want it all hushed, and perhaps even Juve, in case the deal doesn't happen.

As I said, deal is more likely not going to happen bit it's still possible and may be even gaining momentum. This is what the transfer window is all about, sit back and get excited.

Is everyone in Italy asking why Juventis did all of their transfers early in the summer yet took so long to get a player in a position they need?

96%?

No, but I would like to know. Probably we are looking as usual for a bargain for Draxler but Schalke disagrees... however we should buy one player in the next days, that's what Juventus's director said.

95 in this moment I guess.

ps. there is 0 possibility that no one in Italy talks about the greatest transfer in the history of football. Italy is pasta, pizza, calcio (football).

Exactly, when i and everyone got excited that this would happen was when that ESPN guy said it could.

Is it impossible that Di Marzio just isn't getting the info? It's even likely that we want it all hushed, and perhaps even Juve, in case the deal doesn't happen.

As I said, deal is more likely not going to happen bit it's still possible and may be even gaining momentum. This is what the transfer window is all about, sit back and get excited.

Juve are trying to get replacements, that becomes harder when the seller knows they have 100m

Is everyone in Italy asking why Juventis did all of their transfers early in the summer yet took so long to get a player in a position they need?

96%?

Yeah, it'd be really smart and make sense for Juve to keep it secret till the last day of the window avoiding a bidding war between the top clubs in Europe.

Yeah, it'd be really smart and make sense for Juve to keep it secret till the last day of the window avoiding a bidding war between the top clubs in Europe.

I tuoi colleghi di tifo o sono poco svegli di natura o sono ubriachi. :D

I feel that this DiMarzio guy could be in denial like most of Juventus fans (like this other guy that is writing on a chelsea forum to calm his fear/anxiety of Pogba leaving juventus) I believe from what i read that we're still in for him, like many of you say: there's smoke without a fire! :D
I can't wait this transfer windows closes because the waiting is killing me!
Come on Chelsea! Do it! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You