Paul Pogba

Madmax

I really love the words of Jose. The big problem with Pogba is Mino Raiola. Or Pogba gives him a kick in the ass or this guy is going to ruin his career.

Regards.

What? Raiola is one of the best agents around. He's going make Pogba filthy rich.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho: "I think everybody has an interest in Pogba. But there are things you can do and things you cannot do." [Mirror]

Mourinho: "I love the Eiffel Tower, but I can’t have it in my garden. We have the tools to improve without a player like that." [Mirror]

Via @Chelsea_HQ

QONVIyz.gif

What? Raiola is one of the best agents around. He's going make Pogba filthy rich.

Hi friend!

Pogba will be filthy rich anyway. Signing for City, United, PSG, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern ... staying at Juventus. Whatever he does, Pogba is going to have so much money that he could not spend even in three lives.

But Pogba have to choose, or stay with his agent and a multimillion dollar contract to have a few million more (as has happened to Ibra), or signing for a serious club with a team and project consolidated and fight every year to win Champions League.

People like Raiola should not exist in the world of football. Football is not just business.

Regards.

Hi friend!

Pogba will be filthy rich anyway. Signing for City, United, PSG, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern ... staying at Juventus. Whatever he does, Pogba is going to have so much money that he could not spend even in three lives.

But Pogba have to choose, or stay with his agent and a multimillion dollar contract to have a few million more (as has happened to Ibra), or signing for a serious club with a team and project consolidated and fight every year to win Champions League.

People like Raiola should not exist in the world of football. Football is not just business.

Regards.

You mean the Ibrahimovic who played at Inter, at Barca, at Milan? You mean one of the top 3 most famous footballers in the world? If that is your idea of a failed footballer, you need help.

Raiola gets a move for his client whenever they want, to wherever they want. He's top notch. He's bad for football? No, he's bad for football clubs. His players do just fine.

You mean the Ibrahimovic who played at Inter, at Barca, at Milan? You mean one of the top 3 most famous footballers in the world? If that is your idea of a failed footballer, you need help.

Raiola gets a move for his client whenever they want, to wherever they want. He's top notch. He's bad for football? No, he's bad for football clubs. His players do just fine.

lol are you his cousin or something? Football agents are scum of the earth!

Ok. As you like. But Ibra could have won Champions League for his qualities and he has never managed in the Champions League. And Milan or Inter were great teams many years ago, but not when Ibra played with them. Inter has just been big with Jose.

Ibra is a great player individually, but has never been a significant player in a big team. In Barcelona he had a big failure.

Ibra with another agent could have had a career with many more successes ... He is a wasted talent. Ibra could never have been like Messi or Ronaldo, but he could have been a player like Drogba. But among them is a big difference: their mentality.

Regards.

Hi friend!

Regards.

I hope We never buy a player of this fucker. This guy is a scar for football. Is incredible how he offers Pogba like a merchandise for all teams, even, when Juve said that they don't want to sell him. This man is the type of agent that makes pressure and wash the brain to players to get his commision, forcing renovations or even a sell . Is 100000 times worst than Mendes.
I'm really very happy that Mou confirms that we never will go for Pogba. Goodbye overrated player, and even better, goodbye a negligible agent.

Ok. As you like. But Ibra could have won Champions League for his qualities and he has never managed in the Champions League. And Milan or Inter were great teams many years ago, but not when Ibra played with them. Inter has just been big with Jose.

Ibra is a great player individually, but has never been a significant player in a big team. In Barcelona he had a big failure.

Ibra with another agent could have had a career with many more successes ... He is a wasted talent. Ibra could never have been like Messi or Ronaldo, but he could have been a player like Drogba. But among them is a big difference: their mentality.

Regards.

This. I only know about football agents that they receive a lot of cash every time they broker a transfer deal. Ibrahmivoic could have won the CL twice instead of never if he just had delayed his move to Barca by one year. Or never moved there or never left Barca. However you look at it, he either moved to often or too soon. Similar Lukaku, who is his agent and left us just before we became champions. Balotelli left ManCity before they won their second title because of being "homesick" for the sinking ship Milan and returned to England (the sinking ship liverpool) two years later? Maybe coincidences. The german term for agent is "Spielerberater' which would literally translate to "players' counsellor". I wonder what his counsels to Ibra, Balo and Lukaku were.

“Also, Pogba is not to put pressure on people. Pogba is one of the top players in the world. Pogba goes to any team and improves that team automatically. If he stays at Juventus, Juventus will be very strong again. If he goes somewhere else, he will improve immediately a team." - Jose Mourinho

“Also, Pogba is not to put pressure on people. Pogba is one of the top players in the world. Pogba goes to any team and improves that team automatically. If he stays at Juventus, Juventus will be very strong again. If he goes somewhere else, he will improve immediately a team." - Jose Mourinho

also, he pretty much confirmed that pogba is way out of our league to sign. not that we did not know but good to finally have closure on the matter.

For the 1000 time, it's not (only) about the big fee, it's about the wages.

If he demands what the Italian media (Di Marzio) say he demands, he can't play here, that's a lot more than Hazard's wages.. end of discussion, aka "Eiffel Tower".

As I've said many times I have no trouble with us not signing Pogba if he goes to one of the big clubs. Losing him to City or PSG is not acceptable in my books.

And I also said many times that Chelsea would be mad not to be in for him since he is one of the best players in the world today... Jose Agrees. Now you can close this thread.

Us wanting him is enough for me, whether he chooses to join is completely up to him.

As I've said many times I have no trouble with us not signing Pogba if he goes to one of the big clubs. Losing him to City or PSG is not acceptable in my books.

And I also said many times that Chelsea would be mad not to be in for him since he is one of the best players in the world today... Jose Agrees. Now you can close this thread.

Us wanting him is enough for me, whether he chooses to join is completely up to him.

Pogba going to PSG is realistic imo....

Barca fans/faithful don't want to sign pogba at his current valuation and PSG could potentially do a swap with Juve.

Pogba for verratti+cash, which can technically work well for both sides....

Verratti could be the king of Italy and Pogba the king of France.

Two teams I can see pogba going are psg and madrid. Than, maybe City and Barcelona.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You