Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is he is England's best defender, the country must be producing shit players if this guy is one of their best.

He really isn't. He's only perceived as such because he plays for us.

Look what he just did to Kane... Wow, he's so average. I really hope Zouma or Ivanovic take his place, just like Azpi made Cole get ostracised..

Even though Azpi is a good man marker, he is still lacking in clear cut passing and goal finishing he is not yet in the mould of a top class left back

His performance wasn't the least bit surprising to me, he's been poor all season and that isn't an exaggeration. What I've found surprising though is how weak he is mentally.

why is that surprising?

look at his face.

he probably cant spell his own name.

Why the fuck did we let Bayern sign Benatia for only 20m euros or something like that ffs.

It's hard to imagine a player picking Chelsea over Bayern. So if Chelsea were interested, I can't blame the board for not being able to sign him.