test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Gary Cahill

Started by BlueLion.,

3,610 posts in this topic

ARSENAL WANT CAHILL

The Sunday Mirror claim Arsenal boss Unai Emery wants Gary Cahillto help solve his defensive problems. Cahill has been told he can leave Chelsea in search of more game time after losing his place under Maurizio Sarri.

Arsenal lost Sokratis and Laurent Koscielny to injury in Friday's FA Cup defeat to Manchester United, while Hector Bellerin is a long-term absentee.

this is unreal.

theyve totally ballsed up the january TM and the season unless a miracle happens 

0007 likes this

23 minutes ago, DDA said:

🐍

He had the option to go in January. He should be lucky he had an extra year/

Isn't it strange how a player cn be here for as long as he has but Ive no warnth towards him.

He has been a very useful tool at times and just like Bane I would have loved for us to have like the US football does and have special teams.

I'd bring them out for corners/set pieces and then sit them back down again

DDA likes this

28 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

He had the option to go in January. He should be lucky he had an extra year/

Isn't it strange how a player cn be here for as long as he has but Ive no warnth towards him.

He has been a very useful tool at times and just like Bane I would have loved for us to have like the US football does and have special teams.

I'd bring them out for corners/set pieces and then sit them back down again

For a moment there I thought you were suggesting Gary should try his luck as an NFL kicker... :) 

luiz might be better suited for that tho

Unionjack likes this

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

So when we arent in turmoil the media say nothing ahout how Sarri has treated Cahill. Soon as shit goes wrong, start writing stories... hmmm... good old English media

I've never been one to give a toss about the media. I've known from a early age how they operate

Ive also never been paranoid but we are one of the only clubs the media takes pleasure in knocking whether we are shit hot or just plain shit.

Theres many things (underdogs) that the media get behind and push them to be great. But you can't be too great cause then they will take great pleasure in knocking the fuck out of you.

I would much rather have the terrible gits hate us right from the start cause that way we know where we stand!

No one likes us - we don't care!

s-l1600.jpg

Vesper likes this

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

let's do a Haitian zombie ritual on Chubby Chris and let him loose on Fleet Street!!!

this song gets me WET

He got better with age and hard punk never really floated my boat.

But imaybe some zombie ritual might put some life into Cahill?

Sounds like Cahill is not extremely happy with his season:

"It's been really terrible for me personally. It will just be erased out of my head when I leave Chelsea. My last memory will be last season's FA Cup final. It's been very difficult. I have played on a regular basis over the previous six seasons and I've won everything with Chelsea, so to be watching from the stands is something I didn't expect. I know how the whole club works, I've got a big relationship with all the players and staff, and yet none of that has been utilised."

"If you are not playing a player, any player, for two, three, four games, then you don't have to give a reason for that. But if it gets to eight or nine games, then you have to explain the situation. What's going on? But the manager hasn't done that. I see some of the situations with players who won the title with Chelsea, not just myself, and it just hasn't been right. It makes it very hard for me to have respect for someone who has not respected what some of us have won with the club."

Feel sorry for him, he was a great player. I really hope he will be in the squad today and after Hazard scores a hat-trick he'll feature since this is our last home game. After this statement it's unlikely though.

58 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Sounds like Cahill is not extremely happy with his season:

"It's been really terrible for me personally. It will just be erased out of my head when I leave Chelsea. My last memory will be last season's FA Cup final. It's been very difficult. I have played on a regular basis over the previous six seasons and I've won everything with Chelsea, so to be watching from the stands is something I didn't expect. I know how the whole club works, I've got a big relationship with all the players and staff, and yet none of that has been utilised."

"If you are not playing a player, any player, for two, three, four games, then you don't have to give a reason for that. But if it gets to eight or nine games, then you have to explain the situation. What's going on? But the manager hasn't done that. I see some of the situations with players who won the title with Chelsea, not just myself, and it just hasn't been right. It makes it very hard for me to have respect for someone who has not respected what some of us have won with the club."

Feel sorry for him, he was a great player. I really hope he will be in the squad today and after Hazard scores a hat-trick he'll feature since this is our last home game. After this statement it's unlikely though.

I don't get his comment. Sarri may not be the best man manager but I thought he was pretty clear in the beginning when he said that drinkwater and Cahill can go.

In term of winning the league, many player was in the same situation. We had John Terry, Mr Chelsea did not play under Conte. It is pretty normal. 

Vesper likes this