Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How good is Cahill on the ball ( wonder why we struggle against smaller team? They know our center backs can't hurt them so they give them the ball) .How good is he positionally , what outstanding characteristic jump at u when u think of Cahill beside solid. I am sorry mate but I expect more . Take john terry away from Cahill and he looks poop, no coincident that paired with any other center back (ivanovic, luiz) they play on the left side and take control/command instead of " captain to be" Cahill. The guy is ok , but ok is not good enough for a club like chelsea.

I doubt it. I am telling u now starting next season he will be on the bench simply because luiz will step up.

I bet he won't. I love how you're excusing David Luiz's poor form with talk about the World Cup. He can fuck right off if he's not having a good season for us because of the World Cup because Chelsea should be at the top of his priorities.

How good is Cahill on the ball ( wonder why we struggle against smaller team? They know our center backs can't hurt them so they give them the ball) .How good is he positionally , what outstanding characteristic jump at u when u think of Cahill beside solid. I am sorry mate but I expect more . Take john terry away from Cahill and he looks poop, no coincident that paired with any other center back (ivanovic, luiz) they play on the left side and take control/command instead of " captain to be" Cahill. The guy is ok , but ok is not good enough for a club like chelsea.

Cahill is very underrated on the ball (in the same way David Luiz is overrated) and defensively he's very good. He's got pace, he's good in the air and his reading of the game is much better than it used to be.

But because he's not flashy like David Luiz people think it's ok to shit on him. I'd take him as captain over Luiz every day of the week because I know he'd give 100% for the cause.

Love this. He cares so much and that is what i want at my club. Only behind Hazard as Chelsea player of the year IMO.

I agree with you, but thats the problem with our team. At the same time we have Hazard as our best player, Cahill is our 2nd best in the whole season.

This is a team that needs to find the balance between Hazard brilliance and Cahill mediocrity.

Winning the league while Cahill is our player of the year, only behind Hazard? Never a possibility.

Did u even read the rest of my message? .. If not that explains a lot.

I did, doesn't mean I agree. Cahill has made many important stops this season, some really entertaining defending too. Hazard, Azpi, Cahill and Terry have carried this team on their backs though plenty of moments this season.

Avarage CB. His weakness were exposed today. Best way to describe his game

Gary Cahill 5

Chelsea's entire back four have rarely looked more vulnerable and Cahill wobbled frequently under particular pressure from Lavezzi who had his beating for pace. Also survived a penalty appeal following a challenge on Cavani

What a bargain Cahill has turned out to be. After Hazard obviously I would have him and Azpi as our players of the season. Another fantastic game for Cahill. Was superb and my MOTM. Did not put a foot all wrong and made some crucial interceptions and tackles. He is beginning to turn from a rotational player to an important first team player. Been excellent this season.

What a bargain Cahill has turned out to be. After Hazard obviously I would have him and Azpi as our players of the season. Another fantastic game for Cahill. Was superb and my MOTM. Did not put a foot all wrong and made some crucial interceptions and tackles. He is beginning to turn from a rotational player to an important first team player. Been excellent this season.

True fighting spirit. I saw him cover massive areas. Going forward and sprinting backward....just immense.

Where's the player that use to drive me insane with his passive tendancies gone?

His decision making under pressure last night had my jaw dropping, i have said this before but out off all the improvements Mou would make i really did not see this one coming atall, brilliant.

Awesome player.Always liked his personality on and off the pitch,but I wasn't impressed of his performances in 2012-2013.Very shaky then.Now I am happy again with him,as he is approaching world class level.Yesterday he again played with his whole heart.Future club Legend.