test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

24. Gary Cahill

Started by BlueLion.,

3,295 posts in this topic

Hope AVB tries RB David Luiz , CB Gary Cahill , CB JT/Ivanovic , LB Cole !

Anyway welcome to Chelsea Gary :D

ive stated before that im not a massive fan of cahill but like all players who we sign i hope he proves me wrong. It is after all very hard to judge a player in a poor side to being in a decent side. He might step up and benefit from not having the likes of zak knight next to him. Think he could of made baresi look average.

As he is a Chelsea player now, I'll wish him good luck. But he'd better to be very good considering his wage.

You all use to much brain power on wage. Jugde him on his play!. Welcome to CFC Cahill, i`m sure you will be

a rock solid defender. blue%20scalf.gif

nullabletype likes this

I Still stand by the fact we need another centre half.

If JT gets banned we are one injury to Cahill or Luiz away from having to play that dreaded combo of Bosingwa at RB with Ivanovic in the centre, something that has failed on numerous occasion's and measure's should have been made to avoid that combo happening again after the Scolari season, the fact that there is a real danger it could happen in the CL latter stages 3 years on baffles me.

Also Ivanovic is best at right back, he was fantastic in 2009/2010 until we foolishly started moving him around again, stick him at right back keep him there and get more cover in the centre to make sure he stays there ffs.

If JT gets banned we are one injury to Cahill or Luiz away from having to play that dreaded combo of Bosingwa at RB with Ivanovic in the centre, something that has failed on numerous occasion's and measure's should have been made to avoid that combo happening again after the Scolari season, the fact that there is a real danger it could happen in the CL latter stages 3 years on baffles me.

Also Ivanovic is best at right back, he was fantastic in 2009/2010 until we foolishly started moving him around again, stick him at right back keep him there and get more cover in the centre to make sure he stays there ffs.

I dare you to try and sign a CB who will want to join when there are John Terry, Gary Cahill, David Luiz and Branislav Ivanovic in the team - full internationals and big names in PL.

I see your point, but let's just hope we stay injury free and without bans :D

xPetrCechx likes this

Here we go, some pictures on PES10 showing what he would look like in a Chelsea shirt :)

Nice, how about this:

cahill.png

PES6 version of Cahill taking a ball to the crotch vs United. :D

Sorry but for me this should not happen.

Cahill has to be last line of players we buy before a youngster has to come through.

If we can't get Bruma, Kalas, or any other defenders in the coming seasons, then we are doing bad in the academy department!

I personally am excited by the signing of Cahill. I think he is very a good defender that can fit in to the AVB philosophy very well.

Wasn't too happy with the wages, but Kostas explained this part very good, so now I am content.

I dare you to try and sign a CB who will want to join when there are John Terry, Gary Cahill, David Luiz and Branislav Ivanovic in the team - full internationals and big names in PL.

With JT facing a possible ban and if AVB tells this mystical centre half that Ivanovic is going to right back and staying there thenim sure we could convince someone. Subotic or Hummels would be perfect.

Of Luiz.... :D

Sorry but for me this should not happen.

Cahill has to be last line of players we buy before a youngster has to come through.

If we can't get Bruma, Kalas, or any other defenders in the coming seasons, then we are doing bad in the academy department!

I personally am excited by the signing of Cahill. I think he is very a good defender that can fit in to the AVB philosophy very well.

Even if its someone on a 6 month loan even, the thought of the Bosingwa RB and Ivanovic CB in the latter stages of the CL AGAIN is giving me nightmares.

Even if its someone on a 6 month loan even, the thought of the Bosingwa RB and Ivanovic CB in the latter stages of the CL AGAIN is giving me nightmares.

Well I agree on buying a RB. That makes sense.

Where u can find a top RB that come on loan?