Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and thats the credit that is due to the player who made one half of the best CB partnership in the world last season.

and since, now i know your awesome opinion of someone who had helped us concede just 14 goals in 19 PL game before this train wreck of a performance, i would rather trust a CL winning manager on how good a player is!!!

the best partnership , that requires 7 midfielders helping them, that can get humiliated by average attackers when exposed. the best partnership could deal with any challenge, this partnership can't cope with fraser campbell running at them, and its 95% cahills fault

the best partnership , that requires 7 midfielders helping them, that can get humiliated by average attackers when exposed. the best partnership could deal with any challenge, this partnership can't cope with fraser campbell running at them, and its 95% cahills fault

the best partnership on whom we have built our whole attack and team.

and tell me which team does not have 5 other midfielders defending and helping the defence? what football is that?

You guys want the best partnership in the world ATM? Look to Madrid with Ramos-Pepe and Varane who can easily replaces either seamlessly. That or Bayern in Germany with Boateng-Benatia/Dante.

RM being the etam that lost a 2-0 lead to real sociedad and ended losing the match 4-2?

boateng-benatia are without a doubt a brilliant combo but you can point out the city game at etihad as a massicve fuck up.

evry defence has an off day. individually GC was appaling but so was iva, so was JT, so was matic, and cesc both of whom dint provide any cover to the defence what so ever. i mean i still dont know where matic and cesc were for the first goal and how neither of them were in and around kane.

Our centerbacks can't defend one on one with anyone, for the first time in a while cahill had Matic on terrible form and has been exposed. Tottenham used ivanovic and Cahill's side to attack and score all their goals, incredible.

and thats the credit that is due to the player who made one half of the best CB partnership in the world last season.

and since, now i know your awesome opinion of someone who had helped us concede just 14 goals in 19 PL game before this train wreck of a performance, i would rather trust a CL winning manager on how good a player is!!!

Something tells me you'll be still going on about 13-14 and his protected-by-all-but-Eto'o games ten years down the line, which is you know, fine - your prerogative. But time to wake up and smell the coffee - Champions League winning manager or not - in a more progressive (read one which doesn't babysit him) system, not only is he being consistently and comprehensively (though not surprisingly) outperformed by a 34 y.o, but also by a rookie 20 y.o.

Something tells me you'll be still going on about 13-14 and his protected-by-all-but-Eto'o games ten years down the line, which is you know, fine - your prerogative. But time to wake up and smell the coffee - Champions League winning manager or not - in a more progressive (read one which doesn't babysit him) system, not only is he being consistently and comprehensively (though not surprisingly) outperformed by a 34 y.o, but also by a rookie 20 y.o.

Ok. Then lets smell the coffee. We have had 2 horrible defensive performances, against everton and spurs. In which we have conceded 8 goals, in the rest 18 games, we have conceded a total of 11 (shocking) goals. What a terrible defender GC must be that we have such a record. Hmmmm.. makes u wonder does not it!!! I mean I am sure GC had no good part to play in any of those performances and it was all on JT and a 20 year old zouma who has barely had minutes of PL games.

Add to that the fact that these stats have come when we habe been playing a pretty expansive brand football in which he has hardlt been baby sit!!!

Ok. Then lets smell the coffee. We have had 2 horrible defensive performances, against everton and spurs. In which we have conceded 8 goals, in the rest 18 games, we have conceded a total of 11 (shocking) goals. What a terrible defender GC must be that we have such a record. Hmmmm.. makes u wonder does not it!!! I mean I am sure GC had no good part to play in any of those performances and it was all on JT and a 20 year old zouma who has barely had minutes of PL games.

Add to that the fact that these stats have come when we habe been playing a pretty expansive brand football in which he has hardlt been baby sit!!!

you can't use the teams overall stats to justify playing someone, who has looked terrible all year, in the eyes of many fans. and the fact our manager won the champions league 5 years ago is irrelevant too.

Do you regret this comment now? :ph34r:

I don't. There is a reason why I said it was funny because it is in complete contrast to what our fans feel. Furthermore after the monday night game with Liverpool and Swansea, they did their team of the season so far and they were 50/50 over which defender to have. Fonte or Cahill :rolleyes:

you can't use the teams overall stats to justify playing someone, who has looked terrible all year, in the eyes of many fans. and the fact our manager won the champions league 5 years ago is irrelevant too.

And why exactly is that so? Did GC have no contribution when just like week he put in a brilliant performance against soton? Those stats we have accumulated are down to every member of the team.

Today's loss is on GC, definitely. That penalty just before the HT turned the game, but saying he has been poor for a year is a laughable opinion and the exact case of scapegoating.