Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

It's hard to imagine a player picking Chelsea over Bayern. So if Chelsea were interested, I can't blame the board for not being able to sign him.

I know once it come down to 1 vs 1 we will most likely lose, however they didn't sign him until Martinez messed up his knee late in August. We on the other hand had the whole summer after knowing that Luiz was leaving.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was absolutely awful today. dint help that iva was a train wreck too. the whole right side of our defence seemed to be an invitation for spurs to come and have a go and more often than not score a goal.

that 3rd goal changed the match. had we gone 2-1 inside the dressing room, we would still have had our heads in the right place, instead we just compltely lost it!!!

I know once it come down to 1 vs 1 we will most likely lose, however they didn't sign him until Martinez messed up his knee late in August. We on the other hand had the whole summer after knowing that Luiz was leaving.

That's why I think he was never on the list of targets. I don't understand it but that seems to be the case. The only logical reason for that is Mourinho rating Cahill highly.

This thread needs some didierforever.

i can fairly say when a player is poor or not, unlike some people like you and @skipper who i think secretly wish that our own player screws up so that you can say "GC sucks, we need a new defender.. waaaw waaw waaw"

dint see either of you psoting after the soton match.

Lol you people bashing Cahill ?

Haha this forum..

Had a bad game but what about this whole season ?

Not sure if it is sarcastic!!!

he has been embarrassing all season

I hope this is sarcasm pal haha.

Honestly I wont lie, I haven't been able to watch too many matches this season so far so this is pretty much based on what I have seen (not a lot) combined with things I've heard.

I'll take your word for it though..

dint see either of you psoting after the soton match.

Maybe because even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

That post you quoted was jocular FYI, but cheers for the drama queen reply. Not unexpected.

We'll he's most likely to pick up a retrospective ban. Referee didn't see it, so he should be getting 3 games.

I fucking hope so. Can we appeal, in which case it'll be considered "frivolous" and it's extended to four?

Pretty please?

Maybe because even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

and thats the credit that is due to the player who made one half of the best CB partnership in the world last season.

and since, now i know your awesome opinion of someone who had helped us concede just 14 goals in 19 PL game before this train wreck of a performance, i would rather trust a CL winning manager on how good a player is!!!