test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

24. Gary Cahill

Started by BlueLion.,

3,245 posts in this topic

Don't think he did anything badly tonight except for that stupid yellow he got in the first half. He probably won't start against Arsenal because I think Conte will be looking at how well Rudigers done and be thinking well do I change a winning team from the PL or play someone who is lacking match rhythm. 

I think Gaz has got a fair amount of stick for a few years now a lot of which is underserved and I think he and Azpi were the natural choices to be considered for being captain. Fair enough Azpi probably better player but I think we seen last year Gary more than capable of being a very good captain. Also, I get why people want to see Christensen take his place in the starting 11 and have done for a few years now but Andreas showed tonight that he is the man to take Luiz's role in the middle of that back 3 eventually I think, he's so calm and collected, steps into midfield and plays the ball about nicely as well as being very solid defensively cleaning up behind his partners if he has to. 

On 13/08/2017 at 6:26 PM, xPetrCechx said:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

20767730_10210326300662390_1131154999819754826_n.jpg

If Cahill is getting a banner surely we should make banners for many other players? I'm thinking a Mikel one might as well go up. 

Amblève. likes this

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Conte likes his defenders to be able to play out from the back and yet, he continues to select Cahill. Why? He's by far our weakest defender when it comes to playing with the ball and he doesn't even use his left foot! And I don't even see what we will miss defensively when he's not in the XI. Looked solid and arguably even better against Spurs, Everton and Leicester without him.

This I dont't understand. Cleary he is not suited to play 3 at the back, and now it looks like we have rudiger who is more comfortable there yet he is still starting.

I understand that he is one of our key player last season and he is big part of our title winning team but it is new season it should be clean slate but it has never been the case. Past merit always count

9 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Because its not just about the team isnt capable of scoring or about concede a goal. But we already seen so many games of him, to understand cahill makes our build up play constantly poorer, make high pressing ineffective, bad when get pressure and slow. So the other player around him must ready to cover his limitation. An that hold back the team massively

3 hours ago, dimmas said:

Because its not just about the team isnt capable of scoring or about concede a goal. But we already seen so many games of him, to understand cahill makes our build up play constantly poorer, make high pressing ineffective, bad when get pressure and slow. So the other player around him must ready to cover his limitation. An that hold back the team massively

To be honest, you should stay away from Dan Levene's and Garry Hayes' tweets. They are insufferable.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

To be honest, you should stay away from Dan Levene's and Garry Hayes' tweets. They are insufferable.

It's impossible to read "Dan Levene" and not post "FUCK DAN LEVENE".

FUCK DAN LEVENE.

Styles likes this

Fucking Cahill, get the fuck outta our club you has been. Captain my ass, I want to believe it wasn't Conte who elected him as captain. What a joke.

Walked into the team for the simple reason he's captain, yet Ruddier did nothing wrong.

We are accommodating Cahill for one reason, and it's quite sad because out of the back 3 he's our worst player.

6 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Fucking Cahill, get the fuck outta our club you has been. Captain my ass, I want to believe it wasn't Conte who elected him as captain. What a joke.

Hasbeen? He was dogshit at bolton lmao