test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

24. Gary Cahill

Started by BlueLion.,

3,182 posts in this topic

I am not usually the one who slates Cahill at ever opportunity, but his red card could be a blessing in disguise as Conte has to start Christensen and/or Rudiger in the next three games.

kellzfresh and Johnnyeye like this

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Cahill should say sorry to boga he ruined boga debut by getting sent off :middlefinger: Fucked up  his chance to shine today 

stupid reckless challenge today and we paid the price for it in the end, as a captain he should have led by example, he fucked up big time with that tackle, was so needless so early in the game, i hope he can learn from this.

Beigl and kellzfresh like this

He has cost us just 14 mins into the season. No doubt the 'he isnt that bad' brigade will look to defend him but the truth is he really is that bad.

Conte's reason for making him captain was because 'he has won everything'. He didn't choose him on merit or for his leadership qualities (he has none), he seriously picked him because he has won trophies.

Honestly, when Conte is fired eventually I will look back on his decision to make this clown captain and breathe a sigh of relief.

4 minutes ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Conte didn't make him captain. It's as marina and Emanelo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't blame them for everything.

That was all Conte.

yuvala, Johnnyeye and The Chels like this

Disagreed with the red card then and still do. However, why the fuck would you even put yourself in such a shit position to begin with? With how terrible refs are do you really need to risk fucking your own team over this badly?

Johnnyeye, King11Didier and yuvala like this

2 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Disagreed with the red card then and still do, However, why the fuck would you even put yourself in such a shit position to begin with? With how terrible refs are do you really need to risk fucking your own team over this badly?

He put himself in that situation because HE IS A DONKEY WHO HAS ZERO ABILITY ON THE BALL.

Why somebody like that is at a club with Chelsea;s resources is a mystery. Why that same guy is a guaranteed starter & captain is even harder to explain.

But yeah, let's all blame the woman and the black man. Surely it's their fault :lol:

DYC., Rekin, Robguima and 1 other like this

If Cahill is still starting ahead of Christensen AND Rudiger after his suspension I'm having a meltdown until he's benched/sent off again.

Find it hilarious that u blame cahill for the loss. We let in 3 goals with 10 men granted but the midfield 2 both wingbacks and 3 CBS where all still present on the field. Yes is was a stupid tackle, we should of been able to take them 10v11 easy.

I think him being English is a major reason for why he is captain. Or maybe I am just being cynical. His offensive prowess, if you can even call it that, doesn't justify his defensive lapses enough to warrant being a guaranteed starter.

Fernando and DDA like this

Chelsea is an English team, and Cahill is the only English player in our starting XI. Probably that's one of the reasons why he has that captain armband.

Cahill must be dropped though. He's not good enough and today really shows. I wanted Cahill dropped at the beginning of last season, then he kinda redeemed himself but his redemption has now ended and he's back to being what he once was.

35 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Find it hilarious that u blame cahill for the loss. We let in 3 goals with 10 men granted but the midfield 2 both wingbacks and 3 CBS where all still present on the field. Yes is was a stupid tackle, we should of been able to take them 10v11 easy.

Cahill was to blame. You are right, we still had the WBs and CBs but we had one less outlet up front. That's why we were constantly under pressure.

I agree with the general consensus that in my opinion there are better, or potentially better, options available to be starters for us but some talk like he should never have played for a top club. We have won two premier leagues and two european trophies with him being a mainstay of the lot, and these weren't won despite him.

Someone gets an opportunity now...it's up to them to take that chance.

DDA, Johnnyeye and Amblève. like this

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Easily controlling the game before he went off, lost control completely when he did go off.

Yeah, sorry, he takes the blame. We win that game handily with 11 men on the pitch.

Johnnyeye likes this

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Easily controlling the game before he went off, lost control completely when he did go off.

Yeah, sorry, he takes the blame. We win that game handily with 11 men on the pitch.

We should of won with 10 tbh that's,my point.

Sometimes, I find myself scratching my head at what Cahill is trying to achieve on a football pitch. 

How is this guy still at a top club is utterly hilarious. If he wasn't English he would rot on the reserves like Malouda.