Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 1st goal is perfect to describe Cahill lack of overall qualities for a footballer. He tried a short pass, but it was a really embarrassing one, but the WH defender made a silly mistake and we got a penalty.

Always the same old story, after a game against City, where he looked like an amateur against Aguero, or the ene against WB, where he was a pain to to watch: just watch the WB 2nd goal when he end up with his ass on the ground, the regular guys will stay out of this topic.

When we face a team that can't even attack, only place to be, Phill Driver (who else?) or didierforever, will made a post to praise Cahill awesome defensive skills. lol

I think the 1st goal is perfect to describe Cahill lack of overall qualities for a footballer. He tried a short pass, but it was a really embarrassing one, but the WH defender made a silly mistake and we got a penalty.

Always the same old story, after a game against City, where he looked like an amateur against Aguero, or the ene against WB, where he was a pain to to watch: just watch the WB 2nd goal when he end up with his ass on the ground, the regular guys will stay out of this topic.

When we face a team that can't even attack, only place to be, Phill Driver (who else?) or didierforever, will made a post to praise Cahill awesome defensive skills. lol

atleast he tried putting in a tackle for wba's 2nd goal which was more than what luiz did for newcastle's 2nd. remember that??? letting anita go thru like he was messi. also i remember ameobi nut-megging luiz. world-class defender indeed!!!

also, the aguero goal. seriously!!!! u need to watch more football dude..

You should see how he fairs for England. he's the ultimate bambi on ice. A clusterfuck of a footballer that's got no business being here.

He actually is a better forward passer than Mikel ,played some great balls wide on Saturday and one slip over against West Brom should not be continually brought up ,a series of terrible mistakes and lack of concentration like David Luiz has performed deserve to be picked on and indeed dropped as has happened. Cahill was playing very well early season and Luiz luckily got his chance and blew it by making silly mistakes.

Hopefully someone has brought Luiz the AtoZ on basic defending ,when he reads it he can become a great player.

Everyone can have a bad pass.

I actually think that it is more embarassing what Luiz was doing vs Newcastle. He sold possession something like 12 times. In ONE match. He looked like a fucking amateur out there.

You can write whatever you want, it's obvious that Gary is playing great and Luiz being on the bench is exactly how it should be.

He actually is a better forward passer than Mikel ,played some great balls wide on Saturday and one slip over against West Brom should not be continually brought up ,a series of terrible mistakes and lack of concentration like David Luiz has performed deserve to be picked on and indeed dropped as has happened. Cahill was playing very well early season and Luiz luckily got his chance and blew it by making silly mistakes.

Hopefully someone has brought Luiz the AtoZ on basic defending ,when he reads it he can become a great player.

Relentless :lol:

Cahill is on better form (than Luiz) at the moment, but i can't help but laugh when he described as either safe or solid. He struggles to play the offside trap and is easily conned by the opposition (*cough* Liam Ridgewell *cough*). Atleast the days of calling him the new JT has stopped.

People go on about Luiz's mistimed mistakes, but for one of them he makes Cahill will have 5 (maybe more) moments were he fucks up trying to play the offside trap or is spun by an opposition player.

Cahill is on better form (than Luiz) at the moment, but i can't help but laugh when he described as either safe or solid. He struggles to play the offside trap and is easily conned by the opposition (*cough* Liam Ridgewell *cough*). Atleast the days of calling him the new JT has stopped.

People go on about Luiz's mistimed mistakes, but for one of them he makes Cahill will have 5 (maybe more) moments were he fucks up trying to play the offside trap or is spun by an opposition player.

Nonsesnse. Luiz makes 5 times as many errors as Cahill and a lot of them are playground ,like not blocking the forwards run when the ball is rolling back to the keeper and casually leaving it . He has the class to be a great if he is prepared to listen and learn and not act the idiot .

Nonsesnse. Luiz makes 5 times as many errors as Cahill and a lot of them are playground ,like not blocking the forwards run when the ball is rolling back to the keeper and casually leaving it . He has the class to be a great if he is prepared to listen and learn and not act the idiot .

Cahill's error's are more subtle which is why they rarely get touched up on, like when he let Darren Bent go and he had that one on one which luckily Cech saved, as an example.

They both have their flaws (which is why they don't work together) and at this moment in time Cahill is on better form which is why he is playing, but if both were on the same form (whether that be good or bad) Luiz will in my opinion be the one higher in the pecking order every time because he is better (like this time last year for example, both were on pretty bad form, and Luiz was higher in the order out of the two).

He's an absolute disaster for England as well, I wish Terry hadn't retired. Cahill and Dawson at Spurs are stealing a living as footballers.

He's an absolute disaster for England as well, I wish Terry hadn't retired. Cahill and Dawson at Spurs are stealing a living as footballers.

A bit harsh, Cahill is a fine squad player, he is just over-rated for me by pundits, commentator's and supporters in general and will never be a first team regular, if Mourinho decides Luiz isn't good enough, we will sign a new centre half.

Actually I've seen Luiz gift the ball to opposition far often than Cahill.

That's probably because Luiz is a ball playing CB, who makes more (risk) forward passes than Cahill. As frustrating it may be sometimes, this move with Luiz doesn't always works but other times, it has worked out just fine for us.